🌌 Chapter 15 🌌

"Whoa..." The girl awed as the two rushed in the mines. "This place is so pretty."

"What's so pretty about a bunch of sparkly rocks?" Ace asked, frowning.

"How can this not be pretty? Look some of these are loose!" She managed to stop the male in his tracks as she dragged him to a rocky wall. She released her hand from his as she grabbed some of the jewels. "This could cost a fortune!"

"But they aren't magic crystal." Ace sighed. "Let's get a move on now."

"Oh right." After placing some jewels in her skirt's pockets she grabbed the male's hand and went back to traversing the caverns. As they walked they saw a small blue light in the distance. "Think that's Grim?"

"Bet." They rushed their steps, seeing the Grim crossing his arms while stomping his paw.

"There you guys are!!" He exclaimed, rushing towards the two. He jumped right into the girl's arms, causing the two human's to let their hands go once more. "How dare you let me be alone in this place!"

"There there cat, you'll be fine." The girl cooed.

"Aw, how sweet." Ace said sarcastically. "Now you two scaredy cats can comfort each other."

"Oh shut it, like you weren't gripping my hands tightly whenever the wind made a noise in here." The girl scoffed, causing Ace to flush a bright red.

"Why you-"

"Wait!" Deuce called out, now seeing the two had caught up to Grim.

"What?" Ace asked in annoyance, face still flushed. Suddenly a voice broke out into a fit of giggles. The group looked at each other to see who made the noise, but no one did.

"I can see where this is going." Grim muttered, shivering in the girl's arms. She nodded in agreement.

"Something's here!"

"Hehe." A ghost faded into view of the group. "Our first visitors in ten years!"

"Make yourselves at home, for eternity!"

The group screamed as they ran from the apparitions. The spirits laughed as they chased them.

🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌

"This place is haunted by ghosts too?!" Ace cried as the four hid.

"We don't have time to deal with them!" Deuce exclaimed. "Let's quickly find a crystal and go!"

"Don't think you can just order me around." Ace said, eyes narrowing. "If you hadn't done something so idiotic, we wouldn't be in this mess!"

"You wanna talk about who started it? It's cause you wouldn't clean!" The black haired male yelled.

"It started when that furball and girl burned the Queen of Hearts' statue!" The red head screamed, pointing at the girl inbetween them.

"That's-"

"That's what you get for making a fool outta me!" Grim exclaimed.

"All of you! Do you understand the situation right now?!" Deuce screamed. "We're all expelled if we don't get back with a magic crystal by tomorrow!"