🌌 Chapter 13 🌌

"Grim!" (Y/n) yelled, chasing after the three males back into the cafeteria.

"Crap, he's darting everywhere!" Ace cried, missing another blast of magic at the cat monster.

"Hehe! Catch me if you can suckers!" Grim mocked, using his magic to climb onto the large chandelier.

"Tch. That's an underhanded move!" Deuce said, glaring at the creature. "We haven't learn the magic to fly yet..."

"Bad kitty! Get down from there!" The girl exclaimed. "You're gonna hurt yourself! Or break something!"

"You can't tell what to do, henchman!"

"I'm not your fucking henchman you furry piece of shit!" The girl yelled, surprising the two males beside her. "If you don't get down there right now, I swear!"

"We need something to get up there in order to catch him..." Duece muttered, thinking over of to do. "Aha! I've got it!"

"What can we use-whoa! Wait just a sec!" Ace cried, backing away from the other male. "Why're you pointing your magic pen at me?!"

"I'll just throw you!" Duece declared. "That way you can get up there and catch him!"

"Duece? I don't think-" But it was already too late for the girl to stop him. Deuce had waved his wand, sparkles surrounded the red head.

"You're really going to throw me?!" Ace cried, floating high in the air. "Knock it off!"

"Catch him, ya hear?" Duece said, ignoring the male. "Take aim...fire!"

"Aah!!"

"This is not gonna go well..." The girl mumbled, watching the boy fly onto the chandelier. As the make hit the object, the chains supporting it snapped. Everyone screamed as they witnessed the chandelier crashed to the ground. "Oh dear...that's not good."

"Aah! I can't believe it!" Ace said, coughing in between his words. Grim groaned in pain.

"I-I screwed up!" Duece said in surprise. "I didn't think about the landing!"

"No shit sherlock." The girl replied, crossing her arms.

"Are you..." Ace said quietly, before rushing towards Deuce and grabbing his shirt collar. "AN IDIOT?!"

"You could've killed me!" He yelled. "We caught Grim but if the headmaster finds out we busted the chandelier..."

"If I find out what?" Everyone froze, feeling an intense aura of anger. They turned to see Crowley scowling.

"C-Crowley Sir..."

"Just what exactly...ARE YOU ALL DOING?!" The man yelled, causing the three teens to flinch from the noise.

"Fnya...the room is spinning." Grim whined, dizzy from the fall.

"You weren't satisfied with just damaging the statue so you decided to destroy the chandelier?!" Crowly yelled.

"Sir-"

"Not a word!" The girl looked down in shame as the man directed his anger at her for a split second. He flinched when seeing her dejected form, but continued on his rant. "This is the last straw! I will see to it that you're all expelled!!"