⚠️Mammon. Protective

This is different than what happened in the gammeeee.
1246 words

"What was the real reason you made pacts with my brothers" I look at Lucifer, it's the perfect time to tell him I met Belphie

"I want you to make amends with Belphegor" adrenaline rushed through my veins as soon as I said that, the outcome is bound to be horrible but maybe "YOU MET HIM?! YOU BROKE THE RULES AND WENT UP THE STAIRS TO THE ATTIC AND MET HIM" Lucifer turned into his devil form and a purple orb appeared. He is gonna kill me, hes gonna kill me please I dont want to die I just wanted to help Belphie.

"HEY!" A familiar voice screamed out and pushed me slightly away, a sharp pain was felt in my abdomen and my vision went black.

《Mammons POV》

So much was happening, Lucifer almost killed (y/n)! Shes now unconscious and bleeding in my arms, he just hurt Beel. What the hell is going on!

《Your POV》
▪︎Morning▪︎

I woke up to someone shaking me softly, I open my eyes and they're met with Beels along with Mammons. "Hey you're up finally" Beel spoke up with a large frown on his face.

I sat up a little bit, a sharp pain shot through my side causing me to wince "Hey! Watch it human you'll hurt yourself even more, n-not like I care or anything" Mammons hand held my arm helping me balance myself.

"We brought you some breakfast, it was really hard to resist eating it so here, I'm sorry about yesterday" Beel handed me a plate with sausage, pancakes, fruit and custard. "Its human food?" "Well w-we I mean! The others felt bad and decided getting human food would help"

I hummed in response "What even happened yesterday?" Both of their eyes went large "YOU DON'T REMEMBER?!"
"Calm down! And no not really, I remember the speech, celebration, everyone going missing and then it gets really fuzzy"

Before the two spoke up Satan walked in the room "You're up, what a pleasant surprise"

"Hey, we're talking about yesterday I dont remember what happened" he hummed and sat down in the vacant chair beside the bed "Well eat while I tell you"

I nodded and started eating, not before I gave Beel one of my sausages wrapped in a pancake.

"Well basically we got trapped in another of Levi's ridiculous games, I made a pack with you and then we went to go find everyone but then I was taken away from you and Lucifer, we all heard commotion and we saw Lucifer infront of you about to kill you. Then Mammon ran in and pushed you away however Lucifers orb hit the two of you causing you to go unconscious. Lucifer and Beel got in a fight and Belphie arrived, more stuff happened but we shall talk about that with the rest of the brothers in a few days."

Belphie? Belphie is free?! Oh shit Belphie is free that must've been fun "So wait why was Lucifer trying to kill me" I turn twords the three brothers who just stayed quiet until Beel spoke up.

"You mentioned something about an amend with Belphie and he got furious saying how you went up the attic or something and then Satan told you the rest"

"Yeah, you're lucky if THE MAMMON didn't save you, you would be here" I giggled at his statement "Thank you Mammon, how are you feeling Satan said you got hit. Also Beel I'm sorry I didn't tell you before, I should've I'm deeply sorry"

Beel frowned a little and got up, walking over to me then engulfed me into a hug "Its okay, I'm sure you did it for a good reason I'm gonna get some food call me if you wanna talk or watch TV"

"Alright be safe Beel"
After he left I noticed Satan had also left "Pfft he just disappeared huh?" "Yeah but who cares THE MAMMON is here" god I love this man what a dork.

"Heh I guess so, anyways you never answered my question. How are you feeling?"

His face flushed a light pink "I'm fine after all I'm TH-" I moved his jacket and lifted up his shirt, there was a bandage underneath.

"H-HEY WHAT THE HELL DO YA THINK YOUR DOIN HUMAN" he shouldn't of helped me, he wouldn't of gotten hurt.

"Hey please sit on the bed" he mumbled a few things but still sat on the bed "I'm gonna look under the bandage okay? I'm not gonna do any silly business so please don't ask I just want to see how bad it is"

He huffed "W-well ya better not!" His nervousness is adorable, I removed his jacket and started to remove his shirt causing him to question my 'sanity' and if I have a 'death wish'

I carefully took off the bandage but it was difficult cause he was staring beautiful daggers in my skull, I gasped at his wound. It wasn't horrible but still worse than what needed to be.

"Why did you do that?" He looked at me shocked "What the hell do ya mean" I felt my throat have a lump in its throat, tears started to well in my eyes "Why did you jump in and save me, you wouldn't of gotten hurt."

He scoffed at my saying "What the hell you would've died?! Do you humans not care about your life?! His orb is powerful but that was only his first stage it would barely hurt a demon however a human you wouldn't be here!"

"Of course I care about my life but I also care about yours! I was about to move out of the way, would've still gotten hit but way less! Don't harm your life for me okay plus Lucifer already hates you so don't cause a stupid human to make it worse!"

"I DONT CARE WHAT LUCIFER THINKS OF ME, I DON'T GIVE A DAMN WHAT ANY OF MY BROTHERS THINK OF ME. THEY ALL HATE ME AND THINK I'M STUPID I KNOW BUT STILL YOU ARE MY HUMAN AND I'M NOT LETTING YOU DIE, DID YOU EVEN LOOK AT YOUR WOUNDS? HUH? THEY'RE A LOT WORSE THAN MINE"

He finished his much needed yelling, he was now standing up infront of me with hands on my shoulders. Tears cascaded down my face, my throat building up with a stinging lump in my throat.

His face softened at mine, I pulled him into a hug dispite it hurting for the two of us. "T-thank you Mammon, thank you so much"

"Y-yeah yeah its whatever, uh are you okay?" I giggled at his comment and pulled away from the hug, our arms still holding each others "Yeah I'm okay, thank you again. I love you"

"Hey! Y-you can't just slip that in out of no where!" I hummed at his statement "Well maybe I can slip this in?" I stood up and gave a quick peck on his cheek before bolting back to sit down.

Before I could process his face, he plunged foward and kissed me. It caught me by surprise but I kissed back, we separated and I looked in his eyes "Thank you for saving me"

_____________
BONUS. The brothers were eavesdropping on you and it took them maximum force to keep Asmodeus quiet. Lucifer felt hella guilty for what he did and apologized, also taking care of school for the next three weeks and letting you go to the human world with Mammon.