Mammons Route

▪︎
▪︎

After two in a half years, I gathered my stuff and met Solomon, Diavolo and Barbatos at my house I quickly hugged them and then we were in Diavolos Palace.

"Lord Diavolo and I found out how to make the enternity spell but there is more, it also limits some injury like temperatures of the devil dom will be stable for the both of you and the time slots for demons and humans will be about the same so it doesn't feel like 200 years is 20,000 years"

We both nod as we look at what Barbatos pulls out, a blue shot that is a bit luminescent. He handed one to Lord Diavolo and then came to the both of us, "This will sting a bit but you'll forget about it in a few hundred years" I snorted and watched as Lord Diavolo put the needle in, it hurt more than a lot, the liquid atleast.

Solomon and I winced "That hurts more than it should" he spoke up with a twinge of sas. I rolled my eyes but thanked the both of them.

"Well I'll call Lucifer the tell the brothers, Also Solomon Simeon and Luke stayed here for you" Solomon looked up astonished a smile on his face as he nodded, Barbatos took him to meet up with his old friends.

"Uh hey can you tell Lucifer to not tell Mammon, samw with the other brothers? I'd like to surprise him"

Diavolo nodded with a huge smile "You like him I see, well I always knew but still you would make a great couple"

I blushed hard and gave Diavolo some privacy as hs called Lucifer.

《Outside house of lamentation》

Diavolo dropped me off and I thanked him, six of the brothers were waiting outside. I felt myself tear up and run twords them "I- oh my god I've missed you!" I lightly shouted as I pounced on all of them.

"Oo! Roman you smell like my rose collection!" I nodded "I used it before coming here"

"Now please everyone wait for me in the living room as I set my stuff and suprise Mammon, I brought stuff for dinner too so y'all could have some of my cooking."

The all headed inside, Lucifer and Beel helped with my stuff, Beel left after he told me how excited he was that I was here and how he missed my food.

"You're going to confess to my brother?" I stopped putting away my stuff and looked at him, "I'm assuming Lord Diavolo told you" he shook his head "Its obvious just- take care of him he might be obnoxious but he has a good soul" I smiled at Lucifers words "I've already knew that, the first day I met him actually" we heard Mammons voice and I panicked not ready for him to see me.

"Hide in the closet I'll put your bags under the bed" I nodded and grabbed two of my bags and placed them on top of me.

"Hey (y/- Lucifer what are you doing in here" Mammon asked confused, I moved my feet so you wouldn't see them through the crack. "I've just felt nostalgic, I'll give you some space" Lucifer got up and left by the sound of it.

"Uh hey (y/n) I know you aren't here but I feel like your dreams so you this, I uh I've been missing you more than I ever thought it's kinda unbearable. Every day I visit you know? Ugh why do I try you don't even know, I just I really love you (y/n).

I heard him shuffle and I cracked open the closet making sure not to make a sound, he was laying down eyes closed.

I got up slowly and then quickly laid beside him, "Yeah I do know but I love you even more if you can believe that" he sat up and looked at me, tears in his eyes "(y-(y/n)?! You- you came back you're here you are-!" He hugged me tightly "haha Mammon hi love I'm here oof-!" We fell off the bed and started laughing.

We sat up and just admired each other, I looked at his eyes and grabbed his face. "Mammon I wanna marry you one day" I said and I kissed him on his soft lips, he kissed back grabbing my hips with one hand and hold the back of my head.

"Then I shall propose one day" I snorted at how cheezy he sounded and gasped "OH YEAH MAMMON COME HERE" I went to my closet and grabbed a bag "wait is that my jacket??? You wore my jacket?!" He said with a huge smile, "of course dork"
I grabbed the bag and pulled him over to the bed.

I got you some stuff, I pulled out a gold thin box with a yellow diamond on the bottom right and Goldie encrusted into the case. He grabbed it with gleaming eyes and opened it up "wow I- wow you didn't have to do this"

I snorted at his reaction and grabbed the two other things, a ring and a hoodie of mine.

"This is a promise ring, I don't know if you have these here but I got you it, I promise to stay with you and cherish you through everything Mammon. The hoodie is so if anything ever happens you'll always have a piece of me"

He smiled and hugged me tightly "I've missed you so much holy crap let's go on a date right now"

.
.
.
.
.
.
That was it but I am gonna be making a pt. Two of after so when they have kids or get married :)