🍋Mammon. Cold Night

Mammon is typically seen as a sub buttt I made him a Dom cause idk I feel like him being greedy and shit has to kick in sometime.

Tonight was rough, I couldn't sleep for anything despite having a busy day. I rolled over countless times but I couldn't get a few things off my mind.

Few things being Mammon and him doing a few things Uhhh yeah yeah, I huffed loudly and decided I was just gonna go on Devilgram. However, when I opened my phone I saw a missed message from Mammon, great now I most definitely won't be sleeping.

 However, when I opened my phone I saw a missed message from Mammon, great now I most definitely won't be sleeping

I chuckled and quickly responded saying I'm on my way, I'm so lucky it's a weekend.

I quickly grab a pillow, I attempted to grab my blanket but for some god damn reason the maid (idk just go with it) tucked it in so hard it might as well be the bed. I gave up quickly and started hastily walking to his room.

It was a freezing night due to it being "Hells Winter" whatever that means, my body was shivering by time I got to his door.

I knocked and as soon as I did shuffling noises were made and Mammon open up the door "Ha I knew you'- Hey are you okay? Oh are you cold come in" he grabbed my body and carefully pulled me inside while rubbing my arms.

"You must be real tired, you're being a lot more caringgg~" he quickly removed his hands "No! It's not like I like you or anything just Lucifer will have my ass if you die... yeah" I chuckled but quickly shivered causing Mammons face to contort to worry for a half a second.

"Hey Mammon, do you have a spare blanket?" He shook his head and looked at my hands in disbelief "You only brought a pillow and your D.D.D?!" I laughed and explained what happened causing him to huff.

It slowly got colder and colder each minute, Mammon had 'let me borrow his blanket so I won't die and that's it nothing else to it' but it wasn't enough.

I looked at Mammon who was blabbering about how he got ripped off cause an old lottery ticket, he looked so warm. If I go up and sit on his lap while hugging him I get warmth and interaction from my crush, but it might go wrong.... oh who cares my ass is cold.

I shuffled up grabbing the white haired boys attention, "Oi human what are you doin-" I cut him off by climbing on hid lap and hugging him "H-hey w-what do you thing you're doin?!" I slipped my hands under his jacket and hugged more "You're so warmmmmm, let's stay like this forever"

He moved a little and hugged me back "You could've told me you were cold, but uh-" I looked up to him in curiosity "But uhh-mmpf" Mammon put his hand behind my head and kissed my lips softly, I was in shock but quickly kissed him back.

We both separate from each other, our mouths agape "I uh wanted to do that for a while" I look at him surprised "Wait you're excepting yourself?! God Mammon I love you" I kissed him again but quickly pulled back thinking I might've been a little to clingy.

He blushed hard but then smirked, he got up pulling me up the stairs of his room to his bed. He kissed me passionately and pushed me down carefully, I raked my hands in his hair causing him to slightly groan.

He moved his lips down my jaw and to my neck, leaving dark hickeys everywhere. He removed his shirt and took mine with it, I wasn't wearing a bra so I quickly covered myself but slowly removed my hands due to Mammons comforting words.

I softly tugged on his hair causing him to move his head up, I immediately took the chance to attack his neck.

I left many dark bruises but was quickly stopped by him pinning me down, "You're all mine, no one else's and I'll prove that tonight" I was seeing a different side to him, a side I don't think anyone would imagine him having.

He removed his pants, me removing mine at the same time. He kissed me and slowly moved down my body till he reached my inner thighs, he looked up for approval causing me to nod.

He teasingly pulled down my underwear "You're already so wet for me hmm~" I blushed, turning my head to the side as his tongue danced around causing me immense pleasure.

He was so good at this it was unbelievable, I felt myself coming close but then he pulled away and lined his member up with my entrance "you ready?"

A nervous pit hit my stomach but I nodded anyways, he pushed his long member in slowly. The pain was almost unbearable and tears pricked the corner of my eyes"Shhh its okay love I'll wait till you're ready"

After a while my body started grinding on him "I'm ready now" he nodded and started slow but his slow trust turned into inhuman like thrust, I clawed my finger nails on his back in pure ecstasy.

My body started shaking and my vision turned white as I climaxed all over his member, he thrusted into me a few more times before pulling out and releasing on my thighs.

He got up and grabbed a towel, wiping my legs off. "You were great love, let's get some rest now I'm sure the brothers will have a lot of questions" my eyes nearly bulged out of my skull "how will they know?!" He smirked and pulled my down with him on the bed "You were screaming my name"

This sounds nothing like him but the brothers all have different sides🥴
Aahaaha