Satan. Stressed

I huffed as I finished my essay for one of my classes in the devildom, great now I need a book, hopefully Satan can help

My teacher didn't like me very much, Solomon had the same issue. It seems like he'd rather murder us and take our soul rather than teaching us, so he gives us a thousand assignments.

I forced myself up and opened my door despite my legs almost giving out, I barely realized how late it was but the harsh coldness became aware.

"dumb teacher, dumb class, dumb school, dumb life" I mumbled silently as my body pushed itself to its limit while walking down the hall.

My cold feet lightly tapped the floor as I headed twords Satans door, huffing as I thought about if texting first would've been smarter. Brushing the thought away I slightly knocked so if he was asleep I wouldn't awaken him

"Satan are you up? I need help with something" I heard shuffling and a very confused yet tired Satan opened the door. "(Y/n) what are you doing up at this hour?"

He saw my visibly shaking self and ushered me in, I rubbed my hands together I smiled "I have stacks of work and I need a book for them" he nodded "What classes?" I chuckled at his response "Only one class that stupid demonology teacher" he looked at me confused.

"He shouldn't be giving you barely any assignments, you and Asmo are in the same class right?" I nodded "Asmo has one assignment every three days" I sighed nodding at the absurdity "He hates humans"

I felt my eyes get droopy, my knees buckled underneath by body as I collapsed to the floor however oh so great Satan grabbed me before "(y/n) how long have you been awake?!" I hummed "Since we had the blue fire inside the fireplace" he was confused but then shock overwhelmed his features "That was SIX DAYS AGO"

He holstered my body up and walked me to his bed, softly he placed me down and put the blanket over my body, "I'll be back get some sleep love" he kissed my forehead and walked out, I went to go get up and walk with him but everything went hazy and I layed down and fell asleep.

《Satans POV》

I'm livid, who the fuck does this teacher think they are? They're overwhelming (y/n) with work causing her to harm herself with sleep deprivation. That ass!

I stormed downstairs but I was stopped by Lucifer "Where are you going" he looked slightly concerned however that was washed away.

"I'm going to that prick demonology teacher, he is giving (y/n) tons of work she hasn't slept in six days!" I shouted lowly.

He nodded and grabbed my arm "I'll take care of it, I have a bone to pick with him anyway Asmodeus told me what's happening along with Solomon. Go check on (y/n) she doesn't have school for a week that is Diavolos orders. You're in charge of her"

I nodded surprised at my brothers answer and headed to the room.

As the door creaked open soft snores arose in the room, she had an angelic face despite being in an unflattering position.

¤One day later¤

《(Y/n)s POV》

Shuffling rang through my ears as my eyes open, I was in Satans room.

I turn a little realizing that it was evening time, I felt arms wrap around me. "Goodmorning" I turn, shocked at the presence "Holy shit Satan, you scared me. Haha goodmorning" there was a peaceful silence until I once again spoke up "Hey thank you for taking care of me... how long have I been asleep?"

He shuffled again and showed me the time "Oh my- I've been asleep for the whole day I have stuf-" he cut me off my kissing my cheek leaving me in a slight shock with a heavy blush.

"Lucifer took care of it, he got fired and don't worry about meals I can tell you're about to ask, I woke you up so you could eat its suprising how you don't remember, however it was hilarious to watch you talk nonsense in your sleep.... well some of it was nonsense"

'Some of it huh?' "Whaddy-" soft lips touched mine as a warm careful touch held the back of my head, I slowly kissed back.

"I love you more and I didn't know how much you checked out my body" my face imploded into red "SATAN" grabbing a pillow I bashed it in his face.

"Oh uh hey uh sata- I didnt mean I just overreacted you know I uh--" he looked at me in anger then smirked grabbing the pillow and bashing it back at my face "Oh it's on pretty boy!"