Belphies Route

I sighed softly, it was time to say goodbye at a normal life

I sighed softly, it was time to say goodbye at a normal life. Not that I'd rather have one it's just weird cause everyone I know now will all die and I'll still be stuck like this.

'/n) (Y/N)!" I jumped up out of my thoughts to Luke yelling at me "Hey sorry what's up?" He huffed causing Simeon to laugh softly "Well Belphie will be here soon so go get ready" I smiled and ran upstairs thanking the angels.

I found out that Belphie slept with a body pillow due to me being gone sooooo I hid the body pillow and replaced it as myself. Not that clever I know but hehe.

I snuggled in talking the comfy smell of his bed, oh his I missed that beautiful skunk two years hes been away from me.

I hear walking infront the door so I covered myself and waited "hey pillow (y/n), I had the craziest hallucination I saw real (y/n) run up the stairs when I was coming inside but I think my eyes were fooling me cause shes still up in 'country'."

I smiled and held my breath as he got under the covers and hugged me, still not looking at me "You really feel like here sometimes" I smiled breathing now "I'm glad I do it would be weird if I didn't" he jumped and tightened his grip not in love but in "Who the fuck are yo- (y/n)?!?!?!"

He hugged me tightly, "(y/n) I- when did you get here?" I chuckled and told him everything.

"I've missed you so much Belphie, I got you some gifts they're beside the bed"

He shot up and grabbed them, in an unusually ecstatic mood. He pulled out the items and gasped "You? I (y/n)?!" I giggled "I know the weather changes a lot so I got both cooling and heating blankets and pillows plus a small bracelet that matches mine" he smiled and hugged me.

"Well perfect timing to use this cause you're freezing sleepy head, let's go and rest for a while" I nodded and grabbed him hugging his torso as we layed down.

"I've missed this and you"

He chuckled "I have missed all of this even more love"