Lucifers Route

(You're gonna be wearing a red dress)

This is my plan but for sure think of your own if you don't like it!☆

.
.

It has been more than two years since I've seen Lucifer, I've missed him more than anyone has missed anything. I had just gotten my injection of the enternity spell and now we are getting ready for a formal ball.

This formal ball is to celebrate Lucifer's accomplishments over time, and right before the dance I will arrive well that is after he reads the letter I wrote him.

None of the brothers no I'm here, nor do the angels so this should be fun.

I got into the red flowy dress and swung Lucifers cape on my shoulders, I did my makeup and hair then put on my shoes.

"Okay well I look very fancy alrighty, he better appreciate this or we are fighting" he had visited me two times and in those two times we started dating, overtime we texted and called but the recent three months he has been awfully busy.

I gather my bag and the gift bag along with the letter, "you look stunning (y/n)!" "Lord Diavolo is correct you look quite flattering" I blush slightly "Well the both of you look quite handsome yourselves" I handed Diavolo the note and we got ready in the palace, I hid behind the curtain as Diavolo went on stage.

"Hello everyone! Today we are celebrating my most prized person here! He works very hard to keep this place standing along with the truce of the three realms!" Everyone cheered and clapped, "Presenting Mr.Lucifer!"

Lucifer walks up on stage and thanks Diavolo "Hello everyone, thank you for his it truly means a lot, I shall continue to work hard for the sake of all realms and all beings thank you" he said with a smile and moved so Diavolo could speak up again.

"Now I have a small present other than this, a letter from his lover in the human realm (y/n)" his face went shocked along with the brothers the angels and some of the other demons.

Lord Diavolo spoke up "Dear Lucifer, congratulations! I am so proud of you for doing this and I'm proud of everyone else in this program for helping him with this whole plan. Without this I wouldn't be able to of met him or the beautiful people in this realm and for that I'd like to say-" he stopped causing everyone to get confused. I walked out not being noticed until I started taking "I'd like to say thank you all, despite our great differences we worked together and now we have make a revolutionary experiment for the human realm, all of this caused bonds and new understandings so I thank all of you personally and everyone! Have a great time at the party!" As I finished I was facing Lucifer who had turned to look at me.

The curtains closed and he jogged up to me and hugged me "You're back" I giggled "Of course I am and hey congrats I'm prou-" he interrupted me with a kiss.

A cough interrupted us, "Well lovebirds we'll give the two of you some space" the both of us blush and thank them.

"Oh hey Luci before we go out I got you some things" he looked at me then grabbed the bag I handed to him.

"The bag itself organizes important papers so you can stay organized" he smiled at it thanking me for the thoughtful gift.

He pulled out a box with suit cuffs with red encrusted L's.

"You wear suit cuffs so I customized some for you"

He laughed at it once again thanking me.

"I have the last two things, one here is your cape back." I took it off and placed it on his shoulders.

"I wore it every day, oh yeah lastly the thing is in your room. It's an antique record player with very old songs, it was hard to get my hands on but I did!"

He looked at me and placed the stuff down "come here" I smiled and hugged him "I have missed you love, I've missed you so much"