Asmos Route

♡

.
.
.
.
I walked out of the palace after getting my enternity shots, it make my vein glow a bit which was cool but I needed to make a reservation for a restaurant, that restaurant being Asmos favorite.
_

After I made the reservation I went inside I greeted the others and then immediately put my stuff in the room, packing it into the correct drawers and then I headed to Asmos room knocking on the door.

"Come in~ I'm in the bathroom!" I smiled and sat on the bed waiting for him to come out.

"What did you nee- oh my- (y/n)?!" He ran up to me and tackled me on the bed, giving me pepper kisses all over my face "oh ahaha Asmo calm down heh" I smiled and kissed him softly on his lips, he kissed back more passionately, it leading out to a small make out session. We broke apart "I uh- I got you some stuff"

He shot up in excitement "oh~ like what love?" I blushed at the nickname and gave him the same pink bag he once gave me.

As he pulled one of the gifts out he gasped

(This is it)

"(Y/n) dear this is gorgeous" he sprayed some on his wrist and smelled it, "Oh! Rose's but also a fruity smell" I smiled at him "The perfume has rose water and the bottle itself has rose seeds so once you're done you can grow it into an infinity rose, it'll never die"

He looked up astonished and hugged me "wow love you've overdone yourself" he grabbed the next thing in the bag. It was a wooden jewelry box.

"I know it's not the most dazzling item but my family gave this to me at a young age and so I'd like to give it to you. Inside is a necklace my grandmother used to have, I trust you the most with these items."

I heard sniffling as I look up I see him crying and hugging the box. "(Y/n) you're the best living being in existence I love you" I smiled and grabbed his hand "I love you more Asmo, hey I reserved that restaurant you like lets get ready to go there.

《At the restaurant》

I sat down with Asmo as we ordered our food, "So how have you been? I went to go visit you but you weren't home? The house was for sale what was that all about?"

I frowned a bit "Well I sold my house and went to live with Solomon, we both figured it would be easier for when we both move out my family and friends still don't know I came back, Solomons does so we decided I'd move in with him"

He nodded and held my hand "(y/n) I love you dearly" I smiled "I love you more Asmobaby" he cringed slightly at the nickname but still blushed.

"Well love let's make history being the most stunning couple!"