Levis Route

I ran upstairs and into Levi's room, the brothers got Levi out for a ''Suprise'' which is just me

I ran upstairs and into Levi's room, the brothers got Levi out for a ''Suprise'' which is just me. I spent my time in the human realm developing a simple yet challenging game for him involving a mortal character from a different world and an immortal character creating a bond, however a challenging boss appears ripping them apart taking the girl away the only way to get the girl back is to fight the boss and stab it with the special antidote that ends forever separation even death. Sooooo basically our story but very VERY edited.

I smiled as I hid behind one of his stacks of boxes, jeez he really needs to clean this place up.

He was gonna be home in about three minutes so I took my phone out and texted Satan.

Y/N. Y'all almost here?

S. We are now hide quickly

THEY'RE HERE NOW, I turned my phone on silent and held my breath as the door creaked open.

"What's this?"

He opened the indigo box on his PC and grabbed the letter

'Dear Levi, I remember you said you were under the weather so I got you this game and convinced the brothers to go to your favorite anime restaurant. Anyways don't forget to text me if you liked the game!♡-(y/n) ps I love you"

He frowned a bit and hugged the card "I love you too (y/n)"

Around the end of the game I had moved outside his room, luckly he didn't notice. He made it to the end with a cry of victory and my voice popped up causing me to cringe at the noise "Goodjob! I hope you liked the game cause I made it! Its the first one I made sooooo yeah I have another suprise for you outside your door, the final boss"

He laughed and sounded amazing as I heard quick feet run over to the door, some things falling over. "I wonder what she-...." he opened the door and looked at me then I was immediately grabbed and pushed in his room and tackled into a hug.

Tears were streaming down both of our faces and we hugged out two years of separation "(y/n)" he choked out "y-you're here!" I smiled and gave him the last box.

"Is this the antidote for the length of humans lifespan????" I nodded "I wanted you to give it to me, I have to drink it so yeah" he laughed and opened it carefully pouring it in my mouth.

"Wow so now you're with me forever! I (Y/N) I'VE MISSED YOU YA NORMIE GOD I- I REALLY LOVEE YOU" I jumped at the sudden change in tone then laughed "I'VE MISSED YOU MORE YOU WEEB COME HERE I LOVE YOU YOU BEAT THE LAST BOSS!!!!" We continued to laugh and hug for a bit.

"Hey (y/n) I got a two player game for us I've been waiting to play so let's do it!"

I nodded and grabbed his hand as he led me to his PC