Beels Route

I smiled to myself as I walked in Akuzon, it was Beels birthday in a week, I had already gotten my shot so I could celebrate it with him, however I'm not waiting a week so I'm getting a huge box and hiding in it with a bunch of snacks and food! I ...

I smiled to myself as I walked in Akuzon, it was Beels birthday in a week, I had already gotten my shot so I could celebrate it with him, however I'm not waiting a week so I'm getting a huge box and hiding in it with a bunch of snacks and food! I smiled standing in the middle of the store causing demons to look at me.

Quickly saying sorry I go to the snack aisle, I traded ALL my human money for demon money? And that consisted of me selling my car, house, phone, laptop, household items and more. So I had MONEY, buying the store out of food and snacks will take about 600 dollars out my bank but that's fine its BEEL!

I grabbed my phone and called belphie

B. "Hey why'd you call you know its risky? Plus I was asleep"

(Y/n). "I need you and Mammon to meet me at Akuzon I'm buying a lot of snacks and can't do it alone, tell him to bring his car! I'll get you guys stuff for repay"

B. "Okay I grabbed him, he agreed when he heard you're getting him something. We're on our way"

With that he hung up and I grabbed the carts and started putting stuff in them.

✔Pudding
✔Chips
✔Candy
Ice cream
✔Ramen
Pocky

I wrote down the small amount of my list then Belphie and Mammon showed up behind

"Guys!" I hugged them despite seeing them yesterday.

They hugged back and we got to work.

"Are you guys really buying all of this stuff?!" We nodded and Mammon pulled up in front the store.

"Oi we need help with putting the stuff in the car"

I cringed at Mammons demand, he wasn't wrong but he could've been nicer.

The baggers put the stuff in the car with out help and just like that we were on our way.

"Okay Belph try and keep him in his room till one of us asks. Oh guys here is your stuff"

I gave Mammon a good amount of money and Belphie a card for SleepingDemons. Their eyes lit up and they said thank you as Belphie separated from the rest of us.

The brothers, Angel's, Royals and the one other human met me in the mainroom.

"Okay guys let's get started!"

_______

"Alright (y/n), you should get in" I smiled at Diavolo and climed in.

"Hey by the way there is stuff in the car for you guys, color coded for you guys. Thanks for the help"

They nodded and said thank you, the lid for the box went on and I buried myself in the food so he wouldn't see me.

"Alrighty Beel suprise!"

A gasp was heard and then footsteps to the box, light came flooding in and everyone looked at his sparkling eyes "You guys got me all of this?!" They shook their heads and all pointed to the box.

I jumped out "Suprise!!!!"

His face wavered from terrified, to surprised, to happy. He grabbed me and pulled me out the box "(y/n)!!!! You You did all of this? And you're here thank you!" I smiled and hugged him.

For the rest of the night we hung out and tried a bunch of different food.