Diavolo&Barbatos.

Title. Shared

Fyi the enternity spell is gonna be in every story cause I can't fathom dying without the Demons and Angels

Diavolo and Barbatos shared many things, Castle, tea, snacks and even love interests. This caused the two to strike an unbreakable bond one would expect the same love interest would draw them away from one another but it struck them closer and caused them to develop a plan for the beautiful lady.

(Y/n)s POV

I was downstairs in the kitchen and My phone buzzed, holy crap?! Diavolo is calling.... okay okay be calm.

I pick it up and was greeted with a deep handsome voice

D."Hello! Ms.(y/n) I summon you and only you to the castle for tonight and tomorrow night!"

(Y/n)"Yes sir, may I ask what for?"

I heard shuffling and another handsome voice picked spoke up this voice being more monotone but with a twinge of excitement.

B."Hello Ms.(y/n) since you're staying in the Devildom Lord Diavolo and I have decided to create what humans call a movie marathon to make you feel at home, however we'd only like you to come will that strike an issue at all?"

(Y/n). "It sounds all good to me, thank you for inviting me I'll bring some human games for the two nights!"

We talked a little more and then hung up.

I smiled to myself, man I sure am lucky I got both of them to ask me to sleepover! I should confess- no that's dumb they're royal and I'm a middle class human and they're royal demons.

I sighed sadly but brushed it away quickly, I'm still hanging out with them so that's a win!

I run upstairs and grab a bag to put my stuff in.

"Alright what should I wear Oh! The two sets of nightgowns they both got me! Okay okay okay now board games, Monopoly, Life, Sorry!, Truth or Dare cards, and Clue."

I put the stuff in the bag and as soon as I did that a knock was heard, I oped the door and was met with Barbatos.

"Hi Barbatos! Oh uh can I hug you? It's cool if you wouldn't want too" I said smiling. He opened his arms gesturing that I could, I hugged him tightly "Thank you for inviting me"

I grabbed my stuff with Barbatos help and went to the Castle.

As I walked in I was met in open arms of the strong demon prince.

"Oh how I'm excited for this (y/n), aren't you"

I hugged back "Indeed I am Lord Diavolo, thank you for inviting me!"

He laughed and we went to the movie room.

When I walked in everything was set up, a pull out couch, blankets, pillows, human snacks and drinks and even fairy lights. I gasped at the set up "You did this for me" the both of them nodded, I ran up and I hugged them.

"Thank you!" They both hugged back and then we went to start some movies.

________

We were watching The Conjuring and it had gotten cold, "Ms.(y/n) are you cold?" I looked over to Barbatos with a slightly concerned look "Oh no no it's just a little chilly thank you though"

"Oh nonsense you're shaking, come here" Diavolo pulled me into his lap and Barbatos layed on my thighs "(y/n) we have feelings for you"

I was shocked from the sudden action of being held and layed on but the confession "I- I have feelings for the both of you too"

They smiled and hugged tighter "I love you" we all said in unison.

"Pfft I guess we have the same brain sometimes huh?"

They laughed at my statement "I guess so hey how about we play one of those games, Barbatos you chose which one"

"Hmm Clue sounds pleasant"