Belphie.Sleeping Lovers

Hey hey hey! Sorry for not updating soon enough I got a lot of school work and yeah but I got a tiktok that has like dating simulator things the tiktok is Animesimpnation ;)
-
-
-
Dis is short

Hey hey hey! Sorry for not updating soon enough I got a lot of school work and yeah but I got a tiktok that has like dating simulator things the tiktok is Animesimpnation ;)---Dis is short

'Sleep' 'You're tired just sleep' 'Sleepy tired sleepy'

My brain wouldn't stop, I was laying on my bed staring at the ceiling due to heavy insomnia I couldn't handle this, I gotta go to sleep if I don't want Luci to get mad but I can't help it.

Your not supposed to just kidnap a person and take them to the devil dom without their sleeping pills!

I huffed pushing away the fake argument with Lucifer, any argument with him would probably end my life.

Sitting up I try and remember what my health teacher said about sleeping.

'Count sheep'
No too childish never works
'Calming music'
As soon as I try Luci will bust the door in trying to jam with me
'Exercise'
Fuck no

"God damnit!" I lowly shouted to the door as I threw a pillow at it... god I'm stupid.

I a blanket and lightly jogged to a beautiful door, Belphies and Beels door how amazing. Soft snores and a TV show can be heard muffled from the door as I knock.

No answer.

Huh usually Beel will open it, I walked in and saw Beel not there, oh yeah he went with Barbatos and Luke to this special bakery hotel.

I smiled to myself thinking of how Beel would probably take a bite out of the hotel, brushing my thoughts away I walked over to the sleeping beauty right after shutting off the TV.

He shuffled at my poke but never awoken so, I did it again but more of a push. Finally he woke up and looked at me angrily but then his angry demeanor became a questionable one.

"(Y/N)? Why are you here? Are you okay?" Smiling at his worry I spoke up "Yeah I just can't sleep so I came to you cause you always help me" his face had a small sparkle in it as he moved over leaving a gap for my body.

Lifting up the sheets and putting the blanket onto Belphie and shifted under the sheets with him. A wave of exhaustion hit me as soon as I did so.

"This must be your talent hmm" I spoke groggily twords him

"Yeah but I'll only do it for the ones I love the most, you and Beel"

I blushed to myself, despite it being dark he saw.

"I see you feel the same way? I'm glad" he grabbed my hips and pulled me into his chest then kissed the top of my head "get some sleep love"

"I love you Belphie"

"I love you more (n/n)"

°Bonus°

Lucifer walked in Belphies room ready to wake him up only to see two sprawled out figures under the bedsheets.

"Lord have mercy I new she would've gone to him one day, atleast she didn't go to Asmodeus"

He said outloud shuddering slightly at how that poor girl would've gotten her sleep with him.