Levi.Nightmare

Short story!

Short story!

I sat up gasping for air, it was freezing cold in the livingroom of the house of Lamentation was this demons or vampires?! What's happening am I dead did he-

Swinging my legs in the floor I breathe out, I could see my breath, it must be vampires they like the cold! "Oh what the hell I'm going insane these are irrational! But is it I mean I got kidnapped by demons or wait was I kidnapped by vampires oh God all I nee-" "Hey (y/n) what are y"

I jumped and stared at Beel, who had red liquid in a cup. Gasping I ran past him muttering to myself "holy shit its vampires how am I not dead who do I go to oh my god" then it his me Mammon and Leviathan are good they don't want anything with me other than Mammon with money.

Okay Leviathan, I ran to his room and knocked on the door, "fuck this" I barged in to be met with a visibly surprised Levi.

Our eyes met, he rushed up to me as I sobbed "Levi- please I- you're the only one I can trust- I can't I don't want to die!" He grabbed me and awkwardly hugged my shaking body.

"(y/n)! W-what happened are you alright?! What happened" he asked more questions as he locked the door and led me to his bed (bath) we sat inside facing eachother it was cramped but comfortable.

"W-well I woke up after Lucifer almost killed me and Beel had bloo-" "HE DID WHAT" I jumped at his loudness, never have I ever thought I'd see Leviathan this mad I never thought he'd even get mad atleast not like this.

"I he-" Levi had cut me off "what did he do to you?" Grabbing me he inspected my body I blushed as he did but something was weird he-

"Levi.. question first before I tell you... are you a demon?"

He looked at me like I was dumb and nodded, yet there was a ton of disbelief so he transformed into his demon form.

"Levi!" I yelled while engulfing him in a hug, his arms wrapped around my shoulders and his tail went on waist as we fell down in a laying position.

Both of us were blushing but who gave a damn I wasn't gonna die "it was a nightmare that felt wayyyy to real" he huffed and gathered enough courage to squeeze me tighter "I- uh I'm gl-glad you're okay. Uh d-do you wanna stay here??" He asked with a blush

"Yes please, uh can I sleep with you?" His face erupted into the darkest red known to man, he nodded and tightened his grip as if it was the end of the world.