🥀Lucifer. Sleepy Outcome

This should be fun

"(y/n), get up..... (y/n)! (Y/N)!" I woke up due to a loud ass Mammon screaming my name "What the hell man?!" I put my head back down, closing my eyes. I heard shuffling signaling someone was about to grab me so I moved my hand trying to shoo them away.

However instead of complaining from Mammon my hand was grasp firmly "Get up (y/n)" I huffed at the sight of Lucifer, he is lucky I only fell asleep after getting ready.

"Questioooonn" he turned his head twords me and gave me a no bullshitting stare "Can you carry m" "no" "pleaaaaseeeee" "No end of discussion now go to eat"

I got up and headed to breakfast, "Morning (y/n)~~~ any fun dreams about mee~" I shook my head and tired shoved some meat in my mouth. They continued talking and I put my hand on my head, balancing me so I can rest it. I closed my eyes for a bit because they started hurting.

"Y/n, are you gonna eat that?" I jumped up at Beels voice being so close, nearly everyone at the table was gone, only Beel and Lucifer had been left. I shook my head and pushed my plate twords him.

Lucifer had a somewhat worried look on his face "Beel will you take your food to the kitchen please" Beel nodded and grabbed just about the whole table and left.

I lazily turned my head to Lucifer in a confused way and he got up moving his hand telling me to come with him.

I huffed but stood up and waddle walked over to his office. He pointed to the chair beside him, "What's this all ahout?"

He glared at me "You know what this is about, why are you so tired?" I shrugged and look twords the books getting lost by the different colors and shapes, until I felt my world get thrown to the side.

Lucifer grabbed the arms of the chairs and faced it twords him "Tell me the truth" I sighed "I'm having some difficulties with my schoolwork and I stayed up the past few nights trying to study it" he groaned but stood up "What subject?"

"I don't know it's like this spell casting math thing" he looked at you and nodded "I guess I have to help you"

《Like 25 minutes later》

Lucifer was explaining what this hard ass problem was and my eyes started stinging so I closed them for a second "So basically that's the solu... tion to th.....e......."

《Lucifer's POV》

"That's the solution to the problem, now can you find th-" I stare at (y/n)s body slowly moving up and down, she is out cold. It's best if she sleeps I guess, she has worked hard in the past half hour and past few nights I guess.

《(Y/n)s POV》

I wake up to the sound of music playing in the background, where- WHERE I shot up but quickly calmed down realizing I was in Lucifers room.

I went to go leave but a strong arm wrapped around my waist, I turned and saw Lucifer slightly sitting up "Uh? Lucif-" "You're gonna stay alright, its already so late plus I don't mind the extra company"

I blushed slightly and nodded leaning back down "Sorry about falling asleep, I won't do it again" he chuckled and looked at me, he leaned in and kissed me softly on my lips "Its fine, if you hadn't then this wouldn't wouldn't happened"

My face was around 50 shades of red "You're blushing how cute,I know this is out of the blue but I like you and I know you like me so we should go somewhere tomorrow evening"

I smiled brightly and layed down, leaning on his chest "That sounds like the perfect date, now lets sleep I know you need it."

《The next day》

I woke up and all of the brothers were doing there own thing, it was around 10 or 11 pm so I got up due to missing nearly all my meals and I went to the kitchen.

I looked around and was surprised to not see Beel in there, however the food was also gone. I sighed, magically as soon as I did that hands covered my eyes.

"Luci?! What are you doing" he chuckled and slightly kissed my neck "mmm~ just wanted to surprise you, let's go on our date now babygirl"

I shuddered but then nodded "Yeah lemme get dressed"

I went to my room and grabbed some leggings and a long sleeved (f/c) shirt that went down to my mid upper thigh because it might be cold then I did my makeup and hair. I walked out and met up with Lucifer.

"Hey Luci, where are we going again" he smiled "Blind Bat Bistro" I smiled at the name "I didn't know that was a place in the devildom" he nodded "Its a huge place but its typically for those who've been here the longest"

We arrived and we were greeted by someone, however I couldn't see who due to there being no light at all. "Luci I can't see" I said as I grabbed onto his arm "I got you babygirl" he put my body infront of his and held onto my waist.

We walked to someplace and I hear the door close, "Luci what is this?" He laughed slightly "Its a blind date, I know you humans have these on earth so I scheduled one however it's not the same as most earthlings describe it"

I smiled at him not like he could see it "How are we supposed to order food?" He grabbed my hand slightly causing me to jump and put the a fork into my hand and then proceeded to push it twords my mouth. Its (f/f)! "LUCI! oh sorry I shouldn't scream. Thank you so much! I love you" I moved around and grabbed his hand kissing it softly, due to the hand being the only thing I could find.

"Don't worry about loudness my love~ the walls are soundproof I got the secret room, many don't know about this" I laughed putting down my fork due to being full "hey why is it sound proof"

"Why I'll show you, but before I'm going to need consent" consent, for what?! "for what?" "Its a surprise~ but I'm pretty sure you can figure that out on your own right doll~"

I shuddered at his breath in my ear "I consent"