Satans Route

■▪︎▪︎▪︎After a few months I met up with Satan at the Kitten Kafe, as I saw the blonde man I started to tear up and run over but I stopped myself to take a photo of him and the cats

▪︎
▪︎
▪︎
After a few months I met up with Satan at the Kitten Kafe, as I saw the blonde man I started to tear up and run over but I stopped myself to take a photo of him and the cats. 'CLICK' I jumped at the noise same with Satan however he turned to me with a smile.

"(Y/n), oh I've missed you dear" he hugged me a little tightly as I hugged back "I do have to ask how come we are the only ones here?" I giggled at him and ruffled his hair "I rented this place out so we could talk about things normally, apparently a witch runs this place so she let us go do our own thing just don't hurt the cats she said"

Hs smiled and squeezed my body before letting go "So how have you been (y/n) it's only been a few months but things can change" I painfully smiled due to the stinging in my heart "Well its uh quite rough,hard being the optimist if you have no one to be optimistic with you"

He was shocked but nodded he sat down and motioned me to sit on his lap just like he would when I was sleep deprived. I sat there and smiled ready to talk about the books but he grabbed my chin turned my face and started kissing me, I kissed back slowly and then we both separated "that's a start to make you back to your self"

I smiled at him as we hung out the rest of the day

_

Now that was a year and a half ago, our schedules never met up since then but we are dating besides that I got the shot so now I have to suprise him like he surprised me with that kiss.

I went to one of the ancient libraries in the devil dom and got some books he has been looking for, the library owner and I are actually pretty good acquaintances so he gladly hid it for me.

I got some macarons and BAM I'm good now to knock on his door.

I walked inside greeted by the others, they know of my plan so they kept quiet buttt Satan came walking from the kitchen.

Mammon grabbed me and pushed me behind Beel before Lucifer saw.

"Why are all of you here? Am I missing out on something?" Lucifer huffed and pinched the bridge of his nose "That's what I'd like to know, Asmo got some suitcases in the mail" Satan looked at the suitcases and nodded and went to go up stairs.

"Satan what did you make it smells delicious?" Beel spoke up about to walk over to him.

Lucifer and Mammon walked infront of me as I ducked down (I'm taller than them but also if you dont duck down he can still see your head from the angle and height)

"Some Macarons there is enough for all of you in the kitchen" they all nodded and watched Satan go up the stairs.

"Holy shit your acting was great Lucifer" he smirked pridefully and the brothers ushered me to go up there.

I still have my own room so I dropped my stuff off there and then I walked to Satans room.

I knocked on the door hearing him say come in, he was on his bed facing the window so he still didn't see me but as he looked at his reflection he saw me.

His head whipped around and he went wide eyed "(y/n)?!" He ran up to me and hugged me tightly, giving pepper kisses all over the place.

"Holy shit your here" he looked at me with a small frown but that went away when I pushed the bag in his hands.

"Ha no wayy" he pushed a bag in my hands and we both looked into the bags.

"Haha wow we're so alike" we said in unison, there was macaroons and a book.

"I love you Satan" he smiled at my words "I love you more come here lets talk"