O N E

■■■[ Warning before you officially start this book :
● So much cuteness that you melt into puddles of gush
● Overprotective "brother" scenes that make you "awwww" out loud
● A lot of cussing
● A little bit of violence
● Refrence's to abusive parents
● Hot older brothers that'll make you wish to be in Gabriella's place
● A bit of baby talk even though our Lil Gabby is 4 and I don't think kids talk with a lisp at this age but...meh
Again too much cuteness that you won't be able to handle
● "Evil" pranks
● A whole load of sarcasm
● A lot of talk about unicorns
● All the chapters are Rapunzel and Unicorn themed 😂😂😂👀👀👀
● Again too much cuteness that you might just have an heart attack like a "cute kiddy stuff attack" (lol my friend called it that)]■■■

If you still want to read this book then go on, the Red Carpet to the start of the story is right ahead...Cheerios and I hope you enjoy your journey with Gabby, Cole, Cal, JJ, Macky and Daddy.

"Come on Cal over here" My younger brother Colin yelled and I passed the basketball to him as my teammate and best friend Tristan whistled lowly from beside me

"Come on Cal over here" My younger brother Colin yelled and I passed the basketball to him as my teammate and best friend Tristan whistled lowly from beside me. A signal to stop the game and to alert all the boys that he was tired. Once again.

This was the sixth break he had taken in the last 15 minutes and it was getting too much.

"Tris, dude. Come on. Again?" Colin my younger brother groaned dropping the ball and letting it bounce away.

"Sorry guys, I'm just tired" Tristan gasped out as he gulped water from his bottle.

"Dude, for Gods sake" I rolled my eyes annoyed.

"Bro, look at that kid. She's so cute" Colin nudged me as we took a water break and I gave him an unimpressed look.

"Seriously Cole? What the hell?!"

"What the hell? No I mean look at that kid. She's cute . She's been sitting right there on that bench for the past two hours or so and hasn't moved" He pointed at a bench on the far end of the court and I followed his gaze to a small girl that barely looked 4-years-old sitting on the bench alone with a rainbow coloured bag beside her. From the distance I could make out her light brown hair as she looked around with something akin to interest and I frowned. What was such a small girl doing alone in a park which was common for kidnappers and lunatics especially after dusk which was fast approaching...?!

"Yo, guys Axel just texted, our flights leaving in six hours. We gotta head home in an hour" Jai my other, older brother said as Tristan signaled to start the game. All through the hour my eyes kept darting towards the little child who sat in just a simple purple tee shirt and jeans. Even from the distance I could see that she was shivering violently against the chilly September wind.