N I N E

"Idiots. Fucking idiots. Do you even know what this would mean?" Axel bellowed and Mack standing right in front of him moved back wiping a hand over his face with a disgusted look on his face. Looks like someone got a mouthful of spit in the face.

"No please dear brother do enlighten us and also refrain yourself from spitting in my bloody eyes. I have a hard time seeing your ugly faces as it is" Mack yelled back and Kelsey appeared at the top of the stairs angrily peering down in the kitchen where the five of us minus Gabby were gathered.

"Keep it down. The noise isn't helping her sleep. She's getting scared" She snapped before turning on her heel and running back up.

Jai followed flipping Mack off who scoffed sitting down on a chair.

"You posted a video of a child whose wanted by blood suckling, selfish, nutty scientists who'll stop at nothing to have her back in the place where her sisters sacrificed their lives so she could live a better life. She's been here for only two weeks and you post a video of her online? And on all of your social media accounts? You have three fucking thousand followers on twitter, ten thousand on instagram and God knows how many friends on facebook...you might as well just have knocked on their front door and handed her over with a bow tied around her head giving her up like a pig for slaughter" Axel was red faced and literally wheezing after his rant and Colin looked like he wanted the Erath to open up and swallow him whole.

"There must be something that we can do" I spoke up at the same time Colin burst out.

"I'm sorry I wasn't thinking".

"Yeah clearly you just weren't thinking" Axel spat back.

Mack and I shared a look but didn't say anything as we were there when he announced he was gonna put the video online. We indirectly did help him. By not speaking up and stopping him.

"If anything fuck Jai for teaching her those nursery rhymes" Colin exploded as Jai appeared in the doorway with a mad expression on his face.

"Didn't mean you had to record it and worse put it on the Internet" He spat back.

"It's Mack's fault as well. He asked her to sing them" Colin pointed Mack who looked like he was gonna rip his head from his body with his bare hands.

"Well stop blaming each other. The damage is done. Just make sure nothing like this happens again" Axel sighed suddenly looking like he had aged a 100 years as he sat down beside Mack who frowned at him.

"Where's this even coming from?" He mused and Axel glanced up briefly making eye contact with me before moving his eyes to Mack and I understood.

After Gabby had given me those envelopes instead of opening and reading all of those I had handed the bunch to Axel who after an hour of being locked in his room with them had forbidden me to even utter a word of them again and naturally I hadn't said anything not even to the boys.

"Her crazy ass parents aren't on the Internet but it doesn't mean someone they know, won't see the video and contact them" Axel began to explain.

"I doubt they can trace her. For all they know she's still in England and even if they do figure out its us she's with they can't really find us. For all they know we are still in Bath" Colin cut him off but I shot him a look.

"Yeah...no...the aren't just some stupid average pair. They are world renowned scientists with more contacts then the number of men Lili goes through every semester".

Lili was our twenty something cousin who had already had three divorces from the number of time she had cheated on her spouses. That woman went through men like tap water.