E L E V E N

"Did you call Axel?" I asked as Mack bounded into the room with a worried look on his face

"None of them are answering. Axel's phone is switched off. I found Jai's in the living room and Colin isn't answering. I've sent him about 57 texts but he just isn't replying" He snapped. Stress lines were clear on his face showing his distress.

A sob from the next room made my heart clench and I turned away from Mack as he winced.

"What noises?" Mack asked nonplussed.

"Voices. I don't wanna hear" Gabby wailed and I frowned in pure confusion.

"What are you talking about Gabs?".

"Caliiii do something. It h-h-hurts hurts. It's hurts".

"Okay Gabs I want you to calm down and tell me where exactly it hurts" Kelsey stepped forwards with a firm edge to her voice though her eyes were swimming with unshed tears. Why did girls get so emotional so easily?!

"Now where does it hurt sweet pea?"

"Head. My head" Gabby bawled before her eyes suddenly rolled back in her head and her face dropped down towards the table. I jumped forwards putting my hand out and stopping her as her body slumped against the table.

"Fuck! Call Axel, Mack" Kelsey exclaimed as I slowly and carefully picked my unconscious sister up.

"Mack, Cal get your asses in here" Kelsey shrieked from the next room and sharing one last desperate glance with Mack I followed him to Gabby's new room where the two were. After Gabby had fainted we had left Kelsey with her trying desperately to get ahold of Axel but an hour later and no luck.

When we walked in Kelsey was dabbing gently at Gabby's forehead with a wet rag while the latter was whimpering quietly now fully awake.

When she saw me Gabby reached out her tiny hands and I quickly strode to the side of the bed reaching out and taking her hands in mine.

Whoa she was really warm and her hands were slightly sweaty.

Fuck.

"Does it still hurt baby?" I asked in a low voice.

Gabby shook her head in the negative as Mack sat down on the floor on the other side perturbed.