Characters part two and chapter sixteen sneak peek

So I decided to make Rachel and Kelsey's aesthetic as well and made a new one for Gabby...

Gabriella Ivy Roth 4/5"I love my brothers more than anything in this big ball that everyone calls Earth"

Gabriella Ivy Roth
4/5
"I love my brothers more than anything in this big ball that everyone calls Earth".

Gabriella Ivy Roth 4/5"I love my brothers more than anything in this big ball that everyone calls Earth"

Rachel Cara Devereux
24
"She's my sister, you break her heart I break you asshole".

Kelsey Kendra Stevenson 16"Girls should be taught more about shattering through glass ceilings than about glass slippers, that shit ain't helpful out there"

16
"Girls should be taught more about shattering through glass ceilings than about glass slippers, that shit ain't helpful out there".

Also here's a sneak peak for the next chapter:

"Are you high?".

"No...just...I'm confused...".

"You are stupid is what you are. And yeah I guess so. I mean to be her brothers we would have to get a parent to adopt her but Axel does have custody over us and normally it would mean he's our father which is gross but right now he has that role and since he did adopt Gabby then I guess he's her father and we are her brothers" Mack frowned with a thoughtful expression on his face.

"Right".

"Axel is my daddy?" Gabby asked and I choked as Mack bit back his laughter but a lone snicker escaped him before he clamped his mouth shut.

"Er sure I guess. You can still call him Axel if you want" I said carefully as my brain tapped into my dirty side.

"So I like have a daddy now?" Gabby asked staring up at me with doe eyes her cute little button nose scrunched up.

"Sure princess if that's what you want".

"Where's your daddy?" She asked looking between Mack and I. Mack stiffened slightly as all humour wiped off his face and my mind went back to the huge argument Axel and I had a few nights ago. We had been ignoring each other and Axel hadn't been home in about two days due to being swamped with work.

"He's gone".

"That's sad" Gabby pouted and Mack smiled wryly.

"I guess, yeah. Now shush watch the movie".

And lastly I made an instagram.

It's @xzmandyzx (same username) and if you want special behind the scenes thingys or sneak peaks and other stuff then go and follow me.

And someone made a fan account. Please go and follow that as well.

It's @make_a_wish_111.

And someone else asked me if they could make a fan account as well and I guess so yeah. You don't really need to ask me but do tag me in the posts so I know about it.

Also I need a new more attractive cover so if anyone knows someone who or any of you can make a beautiful cover than please do.

And once more guys thank you so much for all your reads, comments, votes and love.

Stay safe❤❤❤