T H R E E

"Wow its soooo big" Gabriella sighed looking around the parking lot of the airport and I chuckled getting out of the car

"Wow its soooo big" Gabriella sighed looking around the parking lot of the airport and I chuckled getting out of the car. An hour ago Nila our lawyer and a social worker had got the paperwork ready for the adoption. We changed Gabby's last name to Roth as well and found out that she had a passport in her backpack. Though when Jai had tried to take her backpack from her she had thrown a hissy fit and we had stood by as she herself took the papers out. Looks like this Lisa had sent her prepared and now we were in Heathrow Airport ready to board a flight to Los Angeles, California so we could go home. We were originally from Bath, England but our parents had moved to California when I was 5 and we've lived there ever since but we still have our old house here so every few months we fly over to stay for a few weeks or so. Tristan my best friend is also our cousin hence the reason as to why he's here too. I wonder what he'll say when he comes back and finds we adopted a 4-year-old.

"It is isn't it?" I asked.

"And so many people" She added in awe and I nodded.

"And that is why you'll not be walking" I leaned down and easily picked her up. Wow she was so light. I hoisted her on my hip and she giggled making my heart fill with warmth.

"You ready to go in an airplane?" I asked walking into the airport.

"What is that?" She frowned.

"It's a-a-a big bird. Yup a big bird that you can fly in from one place to another" I nodded feeling a bit dumb.

"A big bird?" Mack muttered from behind me and I muttered a small "fuck off" to which he laughed patted my shoulder and walked ahead.

"Cool" She giggled again and I smiled slightly as Colin walked beside us.

"What are you gonna tell Kelsey?" He asked as Axel led us to some waiting seats as we still had 30 minutes. I plopped down on one with Gabby in my lap.

"Um...that we adopted an angel?" I asked lightly tickling Gabby's side making her burst into a fit of giggles. Colin smiled down at her before narrowing his eyes at me.

"Good luck with that".

I'm doomed.

Soon we were boarding the plane and I got stuck with Mack whereas Jai was sitting with Gabby.

Lucky bastard.

Mack had his headphones on and was snoring quite loudly and every so often the two women sitting in the seats before us would turn around with disgusted looks on their faces.

At one point Jai persuaded Gabby to sing the ABC song. Very loudly if I may add and the kid randomly began to sing.

"A B Y H G I J K L O R T V D..."

And then Colin very loudly cheered and shouted making every person in the first class to turn around and stare at him making him blush and sit down in his seat.