II.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬❝ the world doesn't show mercy

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
the world doesn't show mercy.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
⚌⚌

THE LIGHT WAS GOLDEN as it shown in through their open curtains covering the wide window against the far wall, showering the couple in sunlight that following morning. the younger had woken first, partially due to the mild headache thudding behind his eyes. either way he didn't mind, not when he got the chance to stare at the love of his life.

jungkook took in every perfect feature of the man, from the soft lashes to the gentle slope of his nose that lead down to slightly parted pink lips that he knew he could kiss forever. taehyung was a sight to see, a perfect one at that. jungkook didn't care that his head hurt, not as he laid and enjoyed a few peaceful moments in the morning.

those soft eyelashes fluttered open to reveal a pretty brown that even may have had little gold bits in them as well. jungkook might have been imagining it though. "good morning." taehyung whispered, voice still deep with sleep and eyes ready to shut again. "good morning." the older said it back with a small smile. "how'd you sleep." he added.

"i'm okay, what about you though." taehyung asked, sitting up a little in bed to peer over the others shoulder to see if he had any water or meds waiting for him when he woke. "how's your head? does it hurt?" the questions were coming.

"just a little but it's okay-" jungkook reached for the boys who was already ready to get out of bed and fetch some for him. "i'll be right back." taehyung tried to leave, pushing the covers down with his legs but he didn't get far, not with jungkook grabbing his wrist and tugging him back down until he was on the mans chest and held in place by strong arms. "baby, stop talking and let me just tell you great it is to wake up staring at your face. okay?" jungkook said.

taehyungs cheeks were a deep red, and he no longer tried to get out of bed or the mans hold. he just snuggled into his side more, staying in the warmth of his arms under the protection of the bed covers. "okay," he said it so shyly, hiding his face and cuddling close to the raven haired male. "i love you." taehyung said.

"i love you too." jungkook kissed the top of his head.

the golden light coming in through the room turned more bright, a blinding shine as the sun rose higher and the soft colors of morning dawn no longer had their time. by then taehyung finally squirmed out of his fiancés arms, giggling lightly as the raven haired male groaned and just rolled over again. "come back." jungkook was speaking into the pillow.

"i cant," taehyung copied the younger, dragging out the syllables like he was whining too. "i have to start getting ready for friday." he said. jungkook just groaned again, but he sat up this time at least. "who cares. they're just our friends. we can order like two pizzas and see who fights the best for the bigger slice."