XXI.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬❝ let's make stories that we can't tell

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
let's make stories that we can't tell.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
⚌⚌

THE BEATING of his heart was in time with his footsteps across the garage floor. they even echoed and made the male wonder if he should step lighter and if shoes could give away the nerves wanting to spill from his throat in the form on this mornings breakfast.

his friend must have noticed, because namjoon pinched his arm and told him to cool it. after they heard jina tell them to go, the two males were first surprised to hear her voice and then waiting to hear yoongis follow saying he was reading with the digital audio software up and running.

they could see the armored van there, some guards stationed around the room as per protocol, and then the real driver filling out some paperwork. they had six minutes before the van was scheduled to head out on its scheduled route. namjoon and hoseok approached the driver, seeing how they wore the same work attire and badges clipped to front breast pockets. "good morning." namjoon greeted the man, "hope we're not too late."

the driver looked confused to see them, given by the wrinkle now between his eyebrows and how he kept looking between the two males infront of him now. "excuse me?" he said.

hoseok read his badge, "what's up jongho. we are here for the 7 am scheduled delivery." hoseok said, remembering what he had practiced the night before. the repetition in front of the mirror wasn't meant to convince the driver that people came to replace him, no of course not, that was yoongis task.

"i wasn't informed of replacement drivers." the man said.

"well mr. jongho of course you didn't." namjoon said, "because you don't have that clearance. my buddy here is scheduled to train as a new driver and as lead trainer," he gestured to his badge which by title and color showed his higher authority compared to the others there. "we will be in charge of this mornings route, but as per protocol i will make a call to assure you about the changes."

namjoon pulled out his phone to make the call, but the driver held his hand up and grabbed his phone with the other. "i can call." he had said.

the benefit was that yoongi heard, and he had enough time to switch tabs faster than most. "i got it." he mumbled under his breath, letting his programs search for the phones frequency to disconnect receiving calls and block incoming ones. he adjusted the headset he had on and made sure the microphone was one, then he answered the call.

"good morning mr. hyoje." the driver said into the device, believing he was talking to the man that coordinated the security detail of the bank. yoongi opened the text box and the list of premade phrases. he sat back in the patio chair and kicked his feet up on the cooler, a little breeze brushed back his bang. "what is the reason for this call." he clicked on the sentence and let it play out.