XI.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬❝ i'm trying my best to be okay

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
i'm trying my best to be okay.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
⚌⚌

THERE IS BEAUTY in the world, even when it seems difficult to spot, the lucky ones are the ones that get to see that beauty. it could come in different forms, through people met in life to the scenery surrounding them. the people who take a break to realize that there may be some good around, they're the ones that will find it easily.

looking out the window of the rv seemed the same, in an odd way. the tall skyscrapers of seoul were just replaced by even taller trees that were truly meant to touch the endless blue above them. people were selfish though, that's why timber fell and metal monsters grew to be the ones reaching for that sky — humans just ruined that beauty by drowning it in greed.

"so yoongi will access their security system and disarm the alarm while hobi and i go in through the side ventilation after stopping the fan." jungkook said, making his fiancé stop staring at the trees zooming past outside in a green blur of twigs and leaves. "jin will be waiting with the van at the pickup location." jin was speaking in the third person from the drivers seat of the rv.

they had another hours on the road before arriving in gumi, no hotel rooms booked and the plan was the steal the pinch and leaving as soon as possible. jungkook nodded, "let's run it again." he said, as usual, and yoongi pulled up the plans once more so they could go through it for the fourth time.

there was never too many times to run a procedure, making sure they knew exactly what to do at every time interval so no one left a member hanging. jungkook went through their steps again, knowing they needed this pinch to help with the job later on once they got to yeosu. no on complained, not when seeing how on edge the ravenette was the more they talked about the job.

"kook, come here." taehyung said. he scooted over on the small cushioned booth, seeing the younger not hesitate to occupy that space. he leaned his head on taehyungs shoulder, and the male smiled knowing what he wanted.

"you're worrying." taehyung said, starting to run his fingers through those soft black locks of hair, growing longer by the weeks. jungkook grunted, some sort of response that apparently meant something. "kiss it better." at least he could still toss in some playful remark. taehyung giggled quietly and kissed the top of his head, "better?" he said.

jungkook hummed and shook his head. "not quite, i think you need to try again." taehyung giggled again, the sound making his fiancé feel better already and the more kisses following only added to that.

it was yoongi who interrupted by shutting the screen of his laptop and groaning, "can you guys save that for the hotel please." he said. that had the kid swinging around from her spot in the passenger seat, "god please no." eli was getting war flashbacks from the other time in the hotel where the couple was grossly clingy.