V.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬❝ sweet words, sour actions

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
sweet words, sour actions.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
⚌⚌

IT TOOK A DAY until he had finally made up his mind. it was there the whole time, that little seed of curiosity sitting at the back of his mind. sunday morning, jungkook had decided to respond to that offer, setting a meeting up for later tonight knowing very well his fiancé would be going to bed earlier for work tomorrow.

jungkook woke up alone in bed, sending a quick text before getting up. it wasn't unusual for him to wake up last, dragging his body from the covers to head downstairs in search of something to fill his stomach with. the couple usually had sunday breakfast together, but instead of the usual plates and meal set out, jungkook walked into an ambush of color theme catalogs and catering brochures. it was the photos of flower arrangements and everything else expensive that made the raven haired male wince.

he knew it was coming, but still there were attempts to push it off another day.

"hey kook," taehyung smiled at him. he was seated at the dining table, one leg up on the chair while he flipped through a binder and wrote some things down occasionally.

"what's all this." jungkook asked, even though he had a good idea already. the man walked up to the other, standing behind the chair and peeking over the brunettes shoulder. "i'm just trying to get an idea of everything we need to figure out." of course taehyung was talking about their wedding, and of course that was a lot since nothing seemed to be set in stone yet.

"there's this boutique downtown," taehyung tilted his head back to look at the younger, his head bumping against the mans toned stomach. "i want to get the flowers from there but i don't know if we have to order in advance or if they take walk ins."

at this point jungkook already walked away, still in ear reach as he entered the kitchen and went to take the milk from the fridge. "i didn't know we were getting flowers." he said. taehyung was watching him from the dining table, "why wouldn't we get flowers?" he asked. there was a slight edge to his voice, it was clear and jungkook sighed knowing it was his time to tip toe with words.

"i just figured we could do something small, like here in the backyard." jungkook said, "nothing crazy." he took a sip from the jug of milk, looking over at his fiancé who was staring at the things on the table.

"okay." taehyung said it like it was fine, but by the way he shut the binder that was definitely not the case. "we'll just say our vows over some grilled hotdogs and do toasts with cheap beer. all done, no more planning." taehyung stood up from the table and the next thing jungkook heard was his steps going up the stairs.