XVIII.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬❝ and suddenly i can't let you go

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
and suddenly i can't let you go.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
⚌⚌

THOSE EYES WERE DARK and somehow managed to speak so many words while also being too hard to read what went on behind them. it was such a puzzle to stare into them, those eyes being a whole contradiction and he never knew if he was scared of that look or wanted to dive right in and get forever lost.

either way, taehyung leaned against the outside of the rv and waited for what he had to say. "did she actually do that?" jungkook asked. he wasn't even mad, or relatively concerned that seungri had known exactly where they were. taehyung was still trying to say it was a coincidence, but the ravenette knew better.

the older nodded. "i'm surprised she managed to stab it hard enough." taehyung said. they both had gotten past the completely illegal behavior of ruining someone's tires, and now they were both kind of praising the simple action. she must have overheard what happened to the others in yeosu, considering she called it pay back for messing with them. 

the kid came walking back from the gas station, boots crunching lightly over the gravel. they were just about to leave, but taehyung said he wanted to talk to jungkook first, which is why they were standing outside the rv now.

"hold it." jungkook grabbed the back of the kids shirt before she could disappear onto the vehicle. "did you steal anything from that store?" he asked her.

"nope."

"lift your jacket." there was no ounce of trust between them and taehyung watched amused. eli lifted her shirt just enough to show two chocolate bars shoved in the waistband of her jeans. jungkook gave her a look and held his hand out. "i'm going to go pay for these." he said, and then he was walking back to the convenient store of the gas station.

taehyung watched eli just crouch down to lift the pant leg of her jeans and take out the skittles she had tucked into the sock. "really?" he rose an eyebrow at her. "i'll give you some." she wagered, and the male simply nodded.

before she could stand, a light caught her attention. it was blinking periodically and keeping in rhythm like a persons eyelids. "hey, what's this." the kid got on her knees and crawled forward to reach for it, a small black box secured to the bottom of the rv. it didn't take much to rip it off and finally stand up.

"what's what?" taehyung looked at the kid as she stood. "this beepy thingy." she said, holding it higher so he could see it.

"oh my god its a bomb."

"calm down, it says gps tracki." eli was turning it around in her hands and saw the label. taehyung still didn't calm like she said.