epilogue.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬❝ i'll love you endlessly

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
i'll love you endlessly.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
⚌⚌

one month later

BUTTERFLIES FLEW around the inside of his stomach, all around and in every direction looking for a way out, only to be trapped by his ribcage keeping them in to wreak their havoc and feed his anxiety. the pacing didn't help either, not when all he did was pass by the mirror and then panic whether or not he looked okay enough for today. it was too important of a day to not look his best.

of course, his love would not agree with this. if jungkook had been in the room he'd tell the brunette not to worry, that he always looked his best and nothing could ruin this. instead, the younger was downstairs and in their backyard, standing underneath a tree and pacing back and forth in front of it.

"you're killing the grass." the kid was sitting on one of the chairs and already sneaking some of the hors d'oeuvres from the kitchen. there was icing on her bottom lip, and jungkook walked over to give her his handkerchief to wipe it. "i'm nervous." he admitted.

"no shit." eli said. all it took was one look at the small path he etched into the head from walking back and forth so many times to know this. jungkook fixed his jacket on his shoulders, then tugged at the collar.

namjoon came walking out from the back sliding glass doors and smiled at his friend. "looking good." he complimented the younger, knowing very well the poor man was probably doing his best not to lose his mind. "you got ten minutes, try not to bite off the rest of your nails." he laughed lightly and patted the ravenettes shoulder. jungkook stopped nibbling on his thumb and shoved his hands into his pockets.

it was all happening so fast and yet so slowly, the way people walked out into the backyard and took their seats on the white chairs set out in a few rows. it was small, but all they needed. eli got up and wiped her hands on the sides of her pants, pushing her way back to the house until she went up the stairs. ten minutes.

she stood outside the bedroom door, but before she knocked, she pulled out the small accessory from her pocket and clipped it on hoping it was straight enough. the knock was expected on one end, but taehyung jumped at it, not knowing who'd be here right now.

he opened the door and stepped aside when seeing it was the kid. "eli, why aren't you downstairs?" he asked. it was then that taehyung noticed her outfit, that nice white shirt he had bought her fit well over her frame. it was untucked, but somehow she made it work. the small bowtie matched the black converse she had on. "you clean up nice." he chuckled lightly.

"thanks. so do you." eli said.

"what do you need?" taehyung asked, sitting on the side of the bed so he was more level with her. "i have to go down soon." just saying it out loud made that swirl come back and remind him how nervous he was for this.