Meeting

Dakota darted around the corner, into the shade of the alley way. She came to a quick stop right before stepping out of the darkness on the other end. Calmly walking out, she turned and stopped to look up at the building in front of her.

She stared up at glass windows with a calm poker face as she tried to slow her quickened pulse. She was on her way here earlier today, but got side tracked by a few guys, and just now escaped.

Once she was able to compose herself, she walked in. She took the elevator up and the doors open. She stepped out and approached the door and knocked. "Come in."

Dakota opened the door and took her time to waltz over to the mans desk.

"Welcome! You must be Dakota Misora, correct? Or should I call you by your street name?"

"Correct. And you must be the info whore." She smiled.

"Hmm." He smiled. "Celty said you had an interesting personality... Tell me, are you good at your job, Ms.Misora ?"

"Am I in jail?"

"And you're willing to offer your talent to me? Agree to do everything I ask of you?"

".. Alright."

"Really, No questions asked?" He tilted his head.

"Yuhp."

"Wonderful! But one more thing."

"Oh?"

"Please do not steal from me or any of my clients, it would be greatly appreciated." He tilted his head and smiled.

"I can't promise, but I'll try my best."

And that is when Izaya acquired his new toy...