Bring on The Blonde Beast!

"Seriously?.." 

"Mmhm." 

"And you can't just do that yourself?" 

"I'm not in the mood to run around with Shizu-Chan today.." 

"... Fine."

Dakota walked away from Izaya and his stupid desk. Izaya watched intrigued with what she was doing. If she was going to mess with the mad man of Ikebukaro, she was going to do it her way!

Dakota took off her jacket, a white one that faded black as it reached the bottom. It revealed the black short sleeve shirt underneath. She threw her jacket and bag on Izaya's couch and grabbed his Eskimo jacket-thing and flung it on. "I'll return it in one piece," and Dakota left before he could object. He sat there looking at the door.

"Congratulations on your new pet, Izaya." Chimed Namie. 

"I just wanted to see if she had the guts to go up against Shizu-Chan. I didn't think she'd actually do it, or dress like me in the process. "

----

If she was correct, all she had to do was strut around, and stay alert for flying objects. Hood up, Dakota walked leisurely around Ikebukaro. Good thing it was raining, she or, 'Izaya', wouldn't look weird. The jacket plus her usual pair of grayish black jeans mimicked Izaya.

As if just thinking about Shizuo would make him appear, He did. A very loud "IIIZZZAAYYAAAA!!!!!" Came from somewhere behind Dakota, her que to book it and run. So of course she did!

She didn't have to worry about the hood coming off entirely, her and Izaya both had black hair, and her hair was short.. Not like Izaya's but, whatever. Isn't Shizuo slow anyways?

---  

"IIZZAAAYAAA!!"

Dakota darted around a corner, just Dodging a vending machine that fell from the cloudy sky. Damn Shizuo's persistent! Twenty minutes of hardcore chase, dodging signs and whatever else he threw.

"You can't run forever flea!!" Shouted Shizuo, gaining on Dakota. She wanted to make some remark back to him, but she can't talk to him or it would blow her cover. Whatever, pissing Shizuo off is fun. Now she sees why Izaya likes doing this, although its not something she would want to do daily..

Making a sharp turn down an alley way, Dakota found herself at a dead end. Oh Joy! What's with all the walls just popping up when she needs them the LEAST? She pulled the hood back up and stared at the wall wondering why they hate her so much.

"What's wrong Flea? No where to run?" Shizuo said angrily. 

A second later he turned Dakota around and through her up against the wall as he started choking her. "Wait.. Your not the flea.." He quickly let go and Dakota took this time to regain her breath.

".. Surprise!" 

"Where's Izaya?!" 

"Uh, Duh. Not here." She answered, flipping up her hood  

"... Who the hell are you?" 

".... Surprise?" 

He flipped off her hood. 

"Answer me!" 

" The name's Dakota Misora." 

He raised an eye brow. 

"And why the hell are you dressed like that?" He pointed to Izaya's jacket. 

"Because I can, Why do you prance around like a gay bartender?"

Aaand Shizuo chased Dakota all the way back to Izaya's place as they argued about Shizuo and Izaya's dress codes.

Dakota scrambled through the door and quickly closed it behind her. She leaned back against it and blew her bangs out of her face. Izaya was leaning against the front of his desk with his arms crossed and a raised eye brow.

".. Hola." 

"How'd it go?" 

"... Yeah, I'd say he's pretty pissed off." She nodded and threw Izaya's Jacket to him and grabbed her own and flung it on as she got a glance from Namie, and Dakota glanced back.

After a quick conversation with Izaya, Dakota took her bag, and took her leave.

Izaya dropped down in his spin chair and through his coat on his desk. "This is gunna be fun!" He said, spinning around, And Namie Rolled her eyes.