Too much for One Day

As Dakota walked a crowded street, she skillfully was able to take a rather fancy looking man's wallet, containing mainly credit cards. She has no use for those. But he did, and oh, if she could see his face when he finally noticed they were gone.~... Time to make yourself look like and upstanding member of society! She returned the mans wallet.

Just kidding, she tossed it on the ground. Trying again, she got one with a reasonable amount of Cash.

"Eat Russian Sushi, it good!" Simon randomly appeared in front of her face.

"Hi Simon." 

"Dakota! How are you doing?" 

"I'm good." 

"Not causing trouble?" 

" Does it count if trouble starts with me?" Simon shook his head, Dakota shrugged.

"Why don't you come inside?" Just then she spotted a few people she didn't want to see. "Uh, No thanks Simon, Maybe Later. I gotta go, See Ya!" And she gave a quick wave as she ran off, and Simon shook his head again, and went back to passing out flyers.

She didn't want to chance her bad luck with brick walls, but she did not want these thugs catching her. She stole a nice load of cash from them, and one of their knives last week, and they've been looking for her ever since. Yeah she was stupid to steal from a gang, but Oh well.... Where's the knife?

Dakota had turned a corner and pulled off her bag. She looked through it and the knife she stole from them- the only one she had- isn't in the bag anymore.

- Minus One Switch Blade

She had yet to recruit a new razor blade, and was still tired from her rundown with Shizuo, but Shizuo would be much better than these goons right now.

Walking through a crowded mess, Dakota started up a text.

[Got a little problem] 

And then a reply. 

[Where are you?] 

[Heading toward the train tracks.] 

[On my way.] 

[Thanks]

Sweetness. Just gotta make sure she stays around the tracks. Dakota kept an eye out for the guys while she thought about who must've had the knife.. Izaya. It was in her bag when she got there, than she left it there when she went out to bother Shizuo!

Dammit, the thief doesn't like being stole from!

Dakota glanced over. Shit, they've spotted her. Stupid gangs and their stupid pride screaming 'vengeance!' 

Well, Time for the Dogs to chase the Cat. 

Again. 

---

"This is starting to become a habit, Dakota! Its not good!"

"Shinra, Calm down. You're overreacting." 

"D-F-Wha?! Overreacting?! I am not!" 

"Its just a small cut." 

"Just a small cut?! Dakota you're bleeding like crazy! If Celty didn't show up, who knows what would have happened!!" 

"Hm, Let's see. I'd be dead, duh." 

"Yeah, That's a bad thing!!" 

[Shinra Stop Yelling!] 

"But Celty!" 

[Calm down and just do what you have to.] 

"Fine.."

Shinra finally finished cleaning up the gash on Dakotas arm. He told her to be careful or the wound would open. Oh yeah, that'll be easy. Good thing her Jackets sleeves were rolled up, those guys could have torn her precious jacket! Thankfully, no blood was on the jacket either. Shinra finished, and Dakota kept the sleeves rolled up, This way she won't forget about the wound, cuz she would.

She thanked Shinra and Celty, and took her leave. Celty had told Shinra that she mentioned Dakota to Izaya, and he has gotten more worried than ever. Working for Izaya would be just as dangerous, if not, even more than her usual run ins with her haters.

Shoving her hands in her pockets after throwing her small backpack over her shoulder, Dakota decided to kill some time and wander around Ikebukaro-Carefully.

Between running around with Shizuo, and coping blows left and right, it was a long day, except it was only Seven and she still had to last the night! She was walking around when she suddenly remembered, IZAYA HAS HER FUCKING KNIFE.

Instead of going to kill time, she decided it would be a good idea to get her knife back from Izaya. That run in would have went differently, even in the slightest bit, if she had her knife!

Dakota pulled her hood over her head as she exited Shinra's building, and stormed to Izaya's.

---

Dakota finally made it to Izaya's, soaked. She walked in the building, through her hood off, and stormed to his door. Without knocking, she opened the door. Izaya was admiring some epic severed Lady head. Him and his Lady friend looked startled as hell.

She Brushed off the fact they had a woman's decapitated head in a jar, Dakota didn't have time to think about that! And plus, Over the years, Dakota has gained this beautiful ability of being able to have a poker face on no matter what. Though the thought of Celty did pop into her head...
Nah.

"Where's my stuff!?" 

Neither of them really had much to say. "Fine, I'll get it myself!" She through her good arm in the air and walked over to Izaya's desk- Izaya and Lady-Chick in mad confusion.

Dakota through her bag next to his desk and proceeded to rip through the drawers, wincing a little at the slight pain in her left arm. She found her knife and pointed it at a still confused Izaya.  

"Don't touch my shit." She said, and quickly shoved everything back in its proper place, messily.

She grabbed her bag flung it over her shoulder, while putting her hands in her jacket pockets. Dakota made her way back to the door. "Cool head."  She gestured at it with her knife as she closed the door behind her.