CHAPTER 5:Long lost lullabies

Yeonho felt bad for the younger, after what Minchan did to him, he became worse.

"I'll kill the son of a badger!!", He cursed, and stomped to the older's bedroom.

Minchan was on his bed and had his headphones on, he spared him a glance before asking him to leave.

"You should really control yourself hyung", He said before slamming the door shut.

His anger grew when he heard Minchan laugh at what he said.

Kangmin avoided Minchan at every circumstance, but that's not always the case.

They still see each other at the dining table but the younger urged to say something, he kept looking at Minchan, who gives no care in the world until he finally said something.

"I'm sorry", He whispered.

The others put down their utensil and Hoyoung hit Minchan for not paying attention.

"Oh did the little bitch say something?", He snickered.

Kangmin's eyes started watering again as he said it one more time.

"I'm sorry Minchan-hyung", He sobbed and ran out of the room.

Yeonho let out a sigh and followed after him.

"Nice one hyung, he was trying to apologize and here you are", Yongseung stated, shaking his head.

Minchan rolled his eyes and went back to eating his food.

Yeonho was standing outside of his room,and he heard shuffling.

His heart broke when he saw the younger open the windows and gathered some cloth to use as an escape.

"You know you're not a prisoner right? You can leave if you want to", He muttered.

Kangmin looked at him with teary eyes and launched himself into his arms.

"I don't want to leave!! But I don't even think anyone really wants me here", He sobbed.

"But I do", Yeonho admitted.

He held the human's chin up and kissed him passionately.

Kangmin finally felt wanted as he kisses back with the same amount of passion.

Yongseung wouldn't be lying if he said that he wasn't jealous.

When he saw Yeonho kissing Kangmin he wanted to tear him off and have the human for himself.

But Yongseung isn't really that type of person.

"Well, he isn't the only one who wants you here", He shouts.

The two stopped kissing and looked at him.

"Can I kiss you too?", He softly asked.

Kangmin looked at Yeonho who nodded his head.

And Yongseung wasted no time in kissing him, he was a little rough at first, but he then slowed in down so Kangmin can keep up.

"What are we??", Kangmin softly asks.

"Want us to be your boyfriends?", both of them asked.

Kangmin nodded his head and hugged both of them.

He know has boyfriends!! He won't die single anymore!

"Come on Yeonho, let's cuddle with our baby, shall we", Yongseung recommended.

Yeonho saw Kangmin aggressively nod his head, so the three of them cuddled until Kangmin fell asleep.

Yongseung cuddled with him for a little longer and Yeonho decided to leave first.