CHAPTER 19:Jiwook = Asshole

A/N:
-Mature scenes ahead
______________________________________

They have spent 72 hours inside the library and still, none of them can come up to a conclusion where Jiwook might be.

"While you guys get busy with that, I'll go plan murder", Yeono proudly said, pulling out mystery books and serial killer files.

Dongheon got a little interested then volunteered to help the vampire in planning said murder.

"I hate our dad", Youngbae said.

"We hate your dad as well", Hoyoung replied, and both clasped their hands together.

"Want to try and break plates?", the vampire asked.

"Sure", Hoyoung answered, finally sitting up from the corner he was in for 6 hours today.

Minchan brought Kian along and found a secret room inside the library then asked the siblings if they knew about it.

"No", Yongwang and Gyedong answered, entering it as well.

Finally something they can call a big progress, after going 3 days without food and water, Minchan's stomach was gonna give up on him.

"I'm so hungry", he said, then every human in the room agreed as well.

"You know what, we should take a break as well, Kangmin wouldn't want us to find him looking like malnourished children, he'll scold us", Heoni giggled, fighting tears.

Everyone looked at each other in pity but tried their best to smile,
They really miss Kangmin.

-

What happened 3 days ago was still a little blur for Kangmin, but one thing is for sure.

Jiwook is an asshole.

Speaking of the devil, Kangmin is naked again, great, fucking vampire used his body for pleasure again while he was asleep.

The boy was fuming, he needs to try and get out, damn Jiwook and his kinks, the bitch handcuffed him since his first day here.

"Morning baby boy, I had fun with your tight hole again, surprised my boys haven't played with you yet", Jiwook smiled.

"Because they know how to be patient", Kangmin bravely sassed, this earned him a slap in the face, and oh boy it fucking hurt.

"Don't talk to me like that slut, because that's what you are now, a fucking slut!", The vampire growled.

Take Kangmin to hell, he won't give himself up to the devil, no chance is he gonna ever belong to Jiwook.

"Answer me Kangmin!", Jiwook screamed.

"No, I won't ever submit to you, because I'm not a toy! Or specifically I'm not your toy!", he screamed back, he already knew the consequences as it happens everyday.

Kangmin pisses Jiwook off and the other forces himself into him as punishment.

He questioned why this dude had three wives when he can't even fuck Kangmin properly.

Talk about having a small dick.

-

"Okay, this is probably a bad topic to speak of now since we are eating, but can you guys give bad effects of dad taking Kangmin?", Yongwang asked.

"Hurt him, that's number 1", Gyedong answered.

"Make him work for him, that dude never does his own chores", Yeono said, sighing after.