CHAPTER 17:We can be friends

In the end, they all decided to talk it out, and the Lee's were nice enough to prepare snacks before proceeding.

Although it was a terrible idea to have Kangmin serve them tea, all alone.

The Jeong's couldn't keep their hands to themselves, mostly Wonhee, who had a hand on the youngest's butt.

"P-please st-stop", Kangmin whined, the teapot slightly shaking on his grip.

Wonhee smirked and continued rubbing circles on his butt.

His siblings were watching closely, enjoying the little show.

But this all came to a stop when they heard Gyedong growl by the entryway.

"Who allowed you to touch him asshole!!", He said, holding Kangmin's waist as he helps him pour out the tea.

"Sorry babe, shouldn't have left you alone", The vampire apologized.

"It's okay, thanks by the way", Kangmin giggled, giving him a chaste kiss on the lips before going back to the kitchen to help some more.

"Lucky bastards", Yulyen muttered, glaring at the oldest of the Lee triplets and Gyedong returning his reaction with a smirk.

The Jeong's then waited impatiently, as the Lee's became a little cruel with preparing the snacks.

They touched Kangmin, they will be eating 1 hour after then.

"Anything to say to our boyfriend, Wonhee-ssi", Yongseung said, revealing Kangmin from behind him.

"I'm sorry Kangmin", the vampire sarcastically said.

"Wow, I really felt the sincerity", Gyehyeon sassed.

"I'm sorry okay!", Wonhee said again, but the others weren't impressed.

And besides, his siblings should apologize too.

"After you finsihed eating, leave quickly", Heoni said, a sinister smile plastered on his face.

The Jeong's glared at him, but their faces turned frightened when Kangmin had the same smile on his face.

"I guess it won't be too bad, killing you all", he giggled.

Wuchan then decided to flirt with him.

"Come on babe, no need for that", he said, and before he could even bite the human's neck, he was slapped by said human.

"How dare you", Kangmin said, tears falling from his eyes.

"You think I'm just a toy you can play with, well news flash, I'm not yours and will never be, so get your greasy ass out of my face before I use this on you!!!", He growled.

Wuchan then asked himself why they were even scared of a 17-year old in the first place, so he sped towards the boy and easily took the stake.

"Dammit sweetheart, you were so gorgeous that we forgot that we were vampires", he smirked.

Kangmin was appalled, but didn't let fear take over him, as he pouted and walked away from the scene.

"Ya! Kangmin!", Youngbae said, as he followed the human boy.

Wuchan actually felt bad for making him cry, so he decided to follow as well.

"Go away Jeong!", Youngbae screamed at him, flying faster.

This is when everyone decided to follow them, and all of their hearts broke when they saw Kangmim curled up on his bed, crying his eyes out on his pillow for being weak.