0. How it all went crazy

Damien only felt like his life finally had meaning after he met Olivia. He was a prince who could have any woman in the world but fell in love with a simple poor farmers daughter.
Serene was very angry when the young prince rejected her proposal and even more furious when she discovered it was because of a useless poor girl.

Damien had no idea Serene was actually a witch and she made sure he would regret his decision.
She cursed him to live an immortal life as vampire and every time he would meet the reincarnation of Olivia they would suffer the same fate. She would always die in his arms before her 21st birthday.

Damien tried his best to lift the curse and save his love but had never succeeded. Due to a rash decision by his servant and best friend things are about to change.

"Why do you look to down" Sterling asked his master and best friend.
"I met Olivia today" Damien responded sounding even more depressed.
"That's good news. I know you were looking forward to seeing again since the last... after all these years" Sterling chose his words wisely. He knew how his master felt every time he lost Olivia.

"I was happy to see her until I discovered that were two of them. She has a twin brother which has never happened before. The crazy thing is he might be a guy but they are identical twins. This is crazy" Damien explained.
"Well about that" Sterling gave his master a wide smile.
"WHAT DID YOU DO THIS TIME" Sterling knew he was in deep trouble.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Thank you for taking time to check out my book. I hope you will stay long enough to see how the story unfolds.

I would like to apologize in advance for any grammatical errors and hope you enjoy reading as much as I enjoy writing.

Please do vote, comment and share with all your friends and followers and add my book to your reading list.

These are all my original works and please not copy. If this is similar to something you read somewhere else its all just a coincidence.

Hope you enjoy. Happy reading.