8. A night to remember...or not

Damien woke up feeling more energized and happy than he had felt in many centuries. He figured it was because of going out with Olivia last night but he had a feeling he was forgetting a very important detail. He wanted to get up when he felt a barrier on his arm. He took a deep breath and only a familiar sweet alluring scent filled his nostrils.

It took a few seconds but Damien opened his eyes in shock and his suspicions were confirmed.
They was someone lying next to him. Damien wished it wasn't true but Oliver Roberts was lying next to him deep in slumber.
He opened the blanket and his heart sank when he realised they were both naked.

'SHIT. WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED LAST NIGHT' Damien screamed in his mind. This was not right. He was only supposed to be in bed with Olivia and not her twin brother. Damien had lots of alcohol but he is a vampire. He can't get drunk and lose his way.
There is only one thing that can get him drunk so much he loses his senses.

OH SHIT.

Damien reluctantly but carefully tilted Oliver's head to the side and again his suspicions were confirmed when he saw fresh bite marks on his neck.

SHIT.

He had messed up big time.

FLASHBACK

Brice, Scott and Elton couldn't get over how beautiful the twins were.
"How do you even make a choice. I know Oliver is a guy but damn they both look so beautiful" Brice said admiring the twins as they approached them.
"Can I have one?" Elton said and Scott slapped him at the back of the head.

"Calm you hormones human. I can smell your arousal a mile away" Scott complained.
"Sorry" Elton said hating how he could never hide from his supernatural friends.
Their super senses made everything so difficult.

"Mr Reid" Oliver called as enthusiastically waved his hands and Olivia just rolled her eyes.
"I'm glad you were able to make it Mr Reid" Olivia said when they were close enough. They had met at a night club that was mostly filled with humans.
"I did say I would come and please call me Damien" he said with a smile.
"Okay Damien" Oliver cut his sister's response before giving Damien a flirty smile.

"I see what you meant about the brother" Brice whispered before laughing with the others.
Elton never heard anything because of his normal senses but even if he could he was too distracted.
His eyes were locked onto the woman with the heart shaped lips sitting right next to Olivia.
"Oh this is my best friend Phoebe" Olivia introduced the woman.
"Hello Phoebe I'm Elton" he said as he settles next to the woman who gave him a strange look.

Everyone else laughed.

"These are my friends Brice, Scott, Sterling and his... boyfriend Chester" Damien introduced his group.
They all settled down when two other males approached the table carrying drinks.
"These are my friends Arthur and Royce" Oliver said and immediately Brice and Scott whispered 'mate'.
Damien was a bit shocked but happy this meeting had brought them to find their mates.

With all three men now occupied Damien had to deal with the twins on his own. Sterling and Chester were too busy flirting and dancing to realise they had a job to do. Eventually only Damien and the twins were left by the table. Then when Damien was about to ask Olivia to dance she received a call.
Damien followed her outside but as soon as she was done with the call she gave him an apologetic smile.

"I'm sorry but there is a family emergency and I need to leave town immediately" she said.
"I'm sorry about that. Should I call Oliver?" He asked.
"No need I will send him a message to explain. It might take a few days and so one of us needs to stay and manage the bakery. I'm sorry again Mr Reid...I mean Damien" she said with a shy smile before stopping a cab and leaving.
Damien took a deep breath preparing himself to face Oliver. How was he going to avoid him all night?

"So I guess its just you and me Mr Reid" Damien almost jumped when Oliver came out of nowhere.
"Olivia explained everything" he said showing him his phone. That was fast.
"Can we get out of here?" Oliver asked with his usual flirty smile.
"You want me to take you home?" Damien asked hoping the response would be yes but was dissapointed.

"No. Not yet. I'm just tired of the club scene. Let's go to your place. Just for some drinks and food. I'm kind of hungry" Oliver said giving Damien the pretty smile he couldn't resist.
"Fine. But I'm taking you home as soon as you eat" Damien said.
"Sure" Oliver said but Damien missed the smirk plasted on his face.

As soon as they got to the house Damien cooked a delicious meal Oliver loved and wouldn't stop praising his cooking skills.
"Why didn't you eat?" Oliver asked as soon as he was done.
"I'm not hungry" Damien said. It was getting harder being in the same room with Oliver. Even without breathing Olivers scent was suffocating.
"But you look like you're starving" Oliver said as he walked towards the taller male.
Damien had to drink some blood soon but he couldn't do so it in front of Oliver who stuck to him like glue. Damien couldn't even open his mouth knowing his fangs were out and ready.

"Or is there something specific you would like" Oliver said as he took off his jacket, revealing his neck to Damien as he stood right in front of him.
"Don't" Damien warned through gritted teeth. He was holding his last thread of self control. This was a very bad idea. He shouldn't have brought Oliver home. Alone.
"Why? Don't you want a little taste?" Oliver said and Damien gave him a puzzled look which the smaller male just smiled to.

"I know what you are Damien...and I'm willing to give you what you need" Oliver said before tilting his neck to the side.
Damien lost all self control as he sank his fangs into Olivers delicate neck as his arms wrapped around his body pulling him closer. Oliver held onto his shoulders and couldn't help but moan when pain turned into pleasure.
Damien finally pulled back and licked Olivers neck and his own lips before inhaling the intoxicating scent.

"Mine" he whispered.
"Yes I'm yours Damien" Oliver said as Damien faced him. Before words could be spoken Oliver leaned forward and their lips met.
All logic was thrown out the window as Damien deepened the kiss devouring Oliver's lips.
It was over from there as the pair explored each others bodies all night long.

FLASHBACK END

SHIT SHIT SHIT

He had definitely messed up big time.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

What will Damien do now?