13. Is it worth it?

Hello. Please remember to vote and comment. Thank you for your patience and support.

°°°°°

As soon as they got to Damiens house Oliver didn't hesitate to jump on his mate an initiate a make-out session.
"Oh Damien I missed you so much even if you were being a jerk" Damien stopped him from kissing him again causing Oliver to pout.

"I'm sorry baby. I was confused and...actually we need to talk"
"That's what people say when they are about to break up"
"Oli there are things you don't know and..."
"That if I love you I will die"
"How did you.."
"A witch told me a few years ago about it"

"So you know the whole story?"
"Not really. He just said my sister was cursed to die because of her first love and the curse was transferred to me. He told me that falling in love with you would be my death" Oliver said with a sad smile. He leaned forward to kiss Damien but he moved back.

"I need to tell you whole story first. I have been in love with Olivia for centuries. Since the first day I laid eyes on her thousands of years ago. But then my family wanted me to be with another but I rejected her. When she found out it was Olivia I loved she cursed me. I had no idea she was a witch but she vowed I would never be happy. I have watched and lost Olivia over and over again.

I always met her on her 20th birthday and she always died before her 21st. That was our curse for eternity. I never thought they could be another to fill my heart...well that was until I met you. I tried to fight it Baek. I didn't understand what was going. I thought Olivia was the only one for me but I was wrong. I thought I loved her but what I feel right now for you even if we barely know each other this...this is true love" Damien said and this time Oliver didn't allow him to stop him as he kissed the vampire.

"Oli I'm sorry I can't risk your life. We can't..." He was cut by his mates lips.

"It's too late Damien. I made my choice. I would rather die having been with you than live without you. The past week had been hell for me when all I wanted was to be with you. Let's never be apart again Damien. I love you and I have made my choice. The moment you drank my blood and marked me our fate was sealed" Oliver said but this time Damien was the one who kissed him. Who held him tight. He knew what he was doing was wrong and that loving Oliver was killing him but he couldn't stay away even if he wanted to. Even if he tried.

This was so much different from what he felt with Olivia. When she died he would feel heartbroken but be able to wake up the next morning to a new day. Just being apart from Oliver felt like death. He didn't want to imagine how it would be when be finally lost him. They had to be a way to save him. They just had to be a way to keep his love. His true love.

°°°°°°°°°°

Thank you for reading. Do you think there is a solution to this very complicated situation? Can Damien save his mate from death? Will they ever be happy?