7. Let's go out

Damien spent the rest of the week visiting the bakery everyday since was free.
It was nice to see Olivia but at the same time it was a struggle because he caught Oliver's perfect alluring scent which was difficult to resist. It was getting harder each day.
But he never gave up. He just tried his best not to get too close to Oliver and made sure he fed well before visiting.

"So Olivia. I was wondering if you would like to go out tonight...with me" he said and no matter how many times he had asked her out he was still so nervous the first time.
He knew they didn't have much time together and Damien didn't want to waste that time. In the past he has even asked her out after one day.

"I would love to but...I had already made plans with Oliver and some friends to go out tonight" she said as she gave me a sad smile.
"Oh okay...that's alright. Maybe another time" I said as i scratched the back of my head. We had gotten to know each other better over the past few days and I had been falling deep again.

"I'm sorry Mr Reid I see that my sister has no manners" Oliver said as he joined the conversation. Would you like to join us tonight? You can come with your friends if you would like. The more the merrier" Oliver said before winking at me.
Olivia just rolled her eyes.
In getting to know Olivia I also got to know her twin brother. They were polar opposites.

Where she was shy he was outspoken. Where she was civil he was wild. She would rather stay in and he would rather party.
He was constantly flirting with me while Olivia waited for me to make my move.

"Thank you for the offer Oliver but..."
"I hope you're not about to reject Mr Reid. I actually think the night would be so much better if you came along" Olivia said with a smile.
I could never resist Olivia's smile but now it was even worse because it was times two. I couldn't resist them both.
"Fine. I would love to join you guys tonight" I said with a smile.

"STERLING ROUND UP THE GUYS. WE ARE GOING OUT TONIGHT WITH OLIVIA AND HER FRIENDS" I shouted as soon as I got home.
"Can I come?" Chester asked.
"..."
"Can I?" He asked again with a pout on his lips.
"Fine. But only so you can monitor the twins" I said before I went upstairs to get ready.

As soon as we were all ready we headed out. It was Brice, Chester, Sterling, Elton and Scott.
Brice was a werewolf and Alpha of the Galaxy Pack which was located deep in the forest in the outskirts of the city. Most humans just thought it was a closed community for rich people but we knew it was pack grounds. They owned a lot of land and Scott was his second in command.

You all already know I work with Elton at the company. He is actually human but knows about the supernatural. He dated a lot of supernaturals in high school and so he learnt a lot.
"Finally the bear comes out of hibernation" Elton said as soon as he saw me. When Olivia wasn't around I would either be working or locked up in my library.
I basically have no social life.
But when my love appears I become a social butterfly again because I'm happy. She always brings out the best in me.

"You can say that again. I'm glad they might be a chance it will last longer this time" Brice said.
I had already explained what Sterling and Chester had done and so everyone was up to date with the matter. I was going to get Olivia to fall for me while the others distract Oliver.
I told them he has been flirting with me none stop but we all knew for my sake and the twins lives that should never happen.

Not that it would considering I'm a very straight man. I only love Olivia. Always have and always will.
This will be Brice, Scott and Elton's first time to meet Olivia officially and they were extra excited.
Chester not so much considering the outcome of this whole situation would determine his life or death. He just hoped everything would work out as planned.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Anyway I feel like making you guys vote. Who do you chose and why do you chose them? Tag a friend or two.

#TeamOlivia

Or

#TeamOliver