15. A little happiness

Oliver opened his eyes in a slightly dark room which he recognized immediately. He smiled because it meant that everything that happened wasn't a dream. He looked at the digital clock on the bedside table and it read 8:35am.
He quickly got up and took a quick shower before dressing in one of Damiens hoodies and nothing else. It covered the essentials. He walked into the kitchen to find Damien cooking breakfast... shirtless. This was definitely the best morning so far in his life. He could get used to this.

"Good morning" the human male said as he wrapped his arms around the vampire from behind. Making sure to caress the washboard abs he could feel on the other side.
"Breakfast is ready" Damien said with a smile as he put the last pancake on an already big pile in a plate next to the stove. He then turned to face the shorter male before giving him the best good morning kiss that left him breathless.

The vampire watched his mate enjoy his breakfast with a smile on his face.
"This is really good" Oliver said with his mouth stuffed with blueberry pancakes drowning in syrup, "Did you ever consider being a chef?"

"I was a chef once upon a time. My first line of business was a small bakery. After turning into a vampire and losing Olivia for the first time I spent the first years of my life drowning in depression and self pity. I was mess and did a lot of stupid things those first years and killed a lot of people. But then I met her again and everything changed.

You might think you owning a bakery was a coincidence but then it's always been her dream. She was too poor to start anything when we first met but on her second reincarnation she was well off and her family owned a small bakery. I decided to get my life in order and worked there until..."

"Until she died" Oli said as he placed his hand on Damiens who smiled in response.
"Yes. But luckily this time I wasn't a total mess. It broke my heart but then since I had seen her again I knew I would meet her on her next life. And so for those first years I kept the bakery alive even after her family passed and even learnt how to cook everything else. The next time we met I owned a few restaurants and bakeries.

This time she was the one who needed an investment and she approached me. She had some really great ideas and new recipes and I gave her all she needed... And wanted. But every single time I lost her. But I was comforted with the fact that I would see her again one day. But now I... I can't imagine ever losing you... And... I have no guarantee that I will get you back and..."

"Shhh... We just met which means we still have time. For now can we please just be happy and deal with all this...shit later" Oliver asked not wanting to think about their future but their current existence. They had each other and it's all that mattered. Damien nodded before they settled back into comfortable conversation.

"Ahhh... That was so delicious and I'm so full. What about you? What are you having for breakfast?" Oliver asked and Damiens attention finally went to the mug by his side. You didn't have to be a genius to know that the red liquid inside was blood.
"Don't worry about me. I'm covered" he said but before he could take his coffee mug a hand settled on his stopping him. At this point Oliver was already crossing over the table to settle on Damiens lap.

"Don't you want your blood fresh and warm" Oliver said with a smile before kissing his mate.
"Oli you don't have to..."
"I want to. I don't want you drinking any blood that isn't mine. Also I kind of like it when you feed from me. Makes me feel closer to you" Oli said before kissing him again.

This time when he opened his eyes the vampires had changed to a dark shade of red and his long sharp fangs were out. The human only smiled before tilting his head to the side revealing his throat to his mate. The vampire kissed his neck a bit, feeling the blood flow through his veins, a sort of aphrodisiac for him, it made him excited.

Finally after teasing the human on his lap he finally sunk his fangs into the delicate neck, slowing sucking the sweet tasting blood, his hands caressing his mates bare thighs as the human moaned at the pleasurable feeling. He finally released the man in his lap as soon as he got his fill.
After licking the blood on his neck and lips they were kissing again.

"As much as this is the hottest thing I have ever seen I think y'all need to get a room because I need food right now and I can't do that if you guys are having sex here" Chester said causing his mate to laugh in amusement.
"Seeing you two together is still so weird. I'm so used to seeing you with Olivia" Sterling commented.

"Well nothing lasts forever and there's a new diva in town" Oliver said with some attitude. 
"Ohhh I like you" Chester said with a laugh. But then all their laughter died down when a bloody man appeared out of thin air in their kitchen before passing out on the floor.

°°°°°°°°°°

Who do you think is the man who appeared in their home?