BONUS CHAPTER

I had a good life. My parents provided everything I wanted and needed. I never lacked or begged for it. They had a lot of money and spoiled me to no end. But are sure to teach me good morals and values.

I had plenty of friends. Too many to count because I was very friendly. I was also very active and so I loved sports and club activities. I was nominated for student body president. I was intelligent and hardworking. Never failed a test no matter how hard.

My life was perfect. Right... Wrong.

As much as I had everything, even it of I was loved and popular. Even if my life was literally perfect... Then why did I wake up every night with tears in my eyes. A nightmare? No. I was strangely always so happy in my dreams... but why did I wake up in tears... because I never wanted it to end.

Ever since I was born I had everything but they was something I still longed for. I couldn't understand it myself. A part of me deep down in my heart always felt empty. I had a deep longing but nothing seemed to satisfy this need. I tried food, friends, family, hobbies but nothing worked. I coils never figure it out and I was so frustrated.

When I turned 13 that's when the dreams started but everytime I woke up I wouldn't remember what I dreamt but deep down I knew in my sleep I didn't feel that longing as badly as I did when I was awake.

But it was when I turned 16 when I began to truly remember my dreams. It seemed like a movie the way they played every night. I couldn't see his face but deep down I knew this was what I had longed for and it was the man in my dreams. As time passed his face became clearer. I could see his happiness, joy, anger and tears.

I knew this is the person I needed to find the moment I remembered the memories in my dreams. I promised that the moment I turned 18 I would set out to find my heart.

Opened my eyes from one of my old memories. I felt an arm tighten against my waist as I was pulled onto a hard but comfort able chest. I smiled realising that I didn't have to dream about him anymore because we had finally been reunited and my dream finally became a reality.

'I love you Damien. Let's be together for eternity' I whispered as I held him tighter.

…..….…..

"I missed this" Oliver said before pulling Damiens head down for another kiss.
"Me too" the vampire said as he initiated another kiss, "I missed you so much baby. It was driving me crazy. I didn't know if I would ever...."
"Shhhh.... It's okay. I'm here now. You don't have to feel that way anymore. We are together now" Oliver said before they got back to kissing.

They decided to take a shower together the next morning after their long night of passion, but it seemed washing up was the last thing on their minds. Damien didn't hesitate to mark his mate after they met and Oli was more than happy.

The vampire decided to carry his smaller mate and put him against the shower wall as their kissing got more intense. Just when he was about to take things further...

BANG BANG BANG

"DAMIEN REID I KNOW YOU'RE IN THERE. YOU BETTER HAVE A GREAT EXPLAINATION WHY YOU BROUGHT SOME SLUT HOME OR I SWEAR I WILL PUT A STAKE THROUGH YOUR ALREADY DEAD HEART"

.......

Olivia arrived at the house the next morning. She had slept over by her boyfriends house which she had done plenty of times and usually spent the whole weekend but this time she decided to go check on Damien.

She was worried because he had suddenly disappeared last night without a trace. It really tough for him the most especially around the time they lost Oliver.

She took a deep breath and fought the tears before opening the front door. She had to be strong for both of them but as soon as she entered the house what she saw shocked her.

"This better be not what I think it is" she lashed out because the shirt she picked up was definitely not Damiens. Sterling and Chester had moved out so it was either her clothes or his clothes in the house.

The further she travelled into the house the more clothes she encountered. This time she started seeing Damiens clothes as well but that didn't make the situation better, "That stupid asshole. I will murder him if he brought some slut home"

Olivia got over her feelings for Damien but then as Olivers older sister she took it upon herself to protect his property. Her brother might get reincarnated any day now and he didnt need to find some wannabe slut trying to take his man.
And Damien swore Oli was his one and only and so if he decided to find a replacement she was going to kill him.

She was now standing by Damiens bedroom door. She had passed the underwear at the top of the stairs and so it definitely was a fun night for the vampire prince. If he only knew today would be his funeral.

Olivia did not hesitate to slam the bedroom door open but found it empty. Well except for the mess on the bed and sheets. She heard the shower running and knew where her targets are.

After banging on the door and demanding the vampire come out with his unknown visitor Olivia sat on the bed, crossed her arms and waited.

Oliver was a bit frightened when she did what she did but after hearing her voice he calmed down and smiled.
"She's alive?" He asked Damien with a smile.
"Yes. She demanded I turn her so that she could wait for you as well. You know how she is"

"Yes I do. I missed her too" Oliver said as he got out of the shower and headed for the door.
"Ummm Oli... You're naked" Damien said with a smile as he also got out but grabbed a towel to wrap around his waist.

"Oh yes" Oliver said with a blush. He whispered a bit before snapping his finger and clothes appeared on his body.
"Wh... What just happened?" Damien asked in shock.

"Oh yeah. I hope this wont be a problem. I know you dont really like witches but it ended up this way. I'm a witch...kind of. My dad is a warlock and my moms a pixie. Weird pairing i know but it happened. So im not human. Is that... Okay?" Oli explained nervously.

"Even if you were a grimlin I wouldn't care. Because you're the only one I want no matter what you are" Damien said before kissing him.
"I'm happy" Oli said with a grin before opening the bathroom door.

"You better have a good..." Olivias words were stuck in her throat when she saw who walked out the bathroom.
"O...O...Oli..." Red tears couldnt help but flow down her face, "am i dreaming?"

"Yes big sis. It is I. Your awesome baby brother" He said and soon Olivia jumped on him and gave him a bone crushing hug. Literally.
"My beautiful STRONG VAMPIRE sister. I love you too now stop crushing me" he said and she immediately let go of him.

"Im sorry. Im just so... So happy to finally see you. Its been like 120 years dude. Where the hell have you been?"
"No idea but i turned 18 yesterday"
"Really. Your death day is also your birthday. The guys upstairs are really dramatic. But why only look for us now?"

"I only got clear memories of my past life recently. And then luckily i bumped into Damien last night at the bar"
"Im soooo happy to see you alive and well. We have so much catching up to..." A sudden phone ringing cut her off.

Oliver rushed to answer the phone, "Hey mom... I.... But... But... I... But mom.... Yes... Yes... Yes im listening... Yes... But... Yes... I understand... Can i...but... Yes mom... Okay" he cut the phone with a frown on his face.

"I would love to stay and catch up but my mom just gave the lecture of my life for sleeping out and i need to go home now" he walked up to Damien and gave him a kiss, "Call me. I will catch up soon sis" he said before whispering a few words and disappearing.

"What just happened?" Olivia was shocked when he disapeared.
"He is a warlock?" Damien said before kicking her out of the room so that he could dress up. He immediately received a message that put a smile on his face.

'I miss you already'

°°°°°°°°

Just something that came to mind and I thought I would add it. That's the end good people. I'm out.