16. They are coming

"Del" Damien broke the silence since everyone was frozen in shock.
"You know him?" Oli asked still a bit shook from the incident.
"Yes. The only witch I had an encounter with when I once got desperate" Damien said ordering Sterling to check if the man was okay.

"Still alive but very weak. The blood isn't his but its clear he was in a big fight. I wouldn't be shocked if he is bruised because I can see some visible swelling. Chester baby please clean him up" Sterling said after making sure the injured witch was alive.
Chester chanted a spell and soon the man on the ground was clean of blood and dirt. The witch kept chanting and they could visibly see his injuries healing as well.

"Delun?" Oliver said in shock.
"You know him?" Damien seemed a bit surprised.
"I'm not totally clueless about the supernatural world. I have always been interested. Anyway my mom was dying of sickness and so a werewolf friend told me about a good witch who could help us. That's how I met him. He is also the one who told me about you" The vampire nodded in understanding but before more words could be spoken they heard a loud groan from the injured witch.

They had moved him to the couch where it would be more comfortable. Delun finally opened his eyes after some struggling but looked perfectly fine now. They assumed he might have had internal injuries that might take some time to heal.

"Your...highness" he said as he sat up in a panic but got dizzy but Sterling held him and helped him get steady.
"Slow down. Give your body time to fully heal" the vampire prince advised.
"No... There isn't time... They are coming... They..." His words were cut off by violent banging on the door. Everyone went silent until they heard an unexpected voice.

"DAMIEN REID YOU BETTER OPEN THIS DOOR BEFORE I BREAK IT DOWN" Olivia screamed in anger but honestly sounded more like an angry squirrel complaining about stolen nuts. Either way everyone calmed down and Oli rushed to open the door. 

"Hey sis. What are yo..."
"WHERE THE HELL IS HE?" She lashed out as she pushed her brother out of the way ignoring his words and walking straight to Damien after finding him in the lounge with everyone else, with Phoebe on her tail.

"WHAT THE HELL DO..." She was temporarily distracted by the vampires abs before her best friend knocked on her shoulder making her snap out of it, "oh... I mean... WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOURE DOING? I KNOW WHO YOU ARE AND I WILL NOT ALLOW YOU TO TAKE MY BROTHER AWAY FROM ME...and TELL YOUR WEREWOLF FRIENDS TO BRING BACK MY OTHER TWO FRIENDS OR I WILL PUT A STAKE INTO YOUR HEART AND END YOU" Damien looked at her for a few seconds before releasing a deep sigh.

"Olivia" he said as he took a step closer to her and caressed her cheek visibly calming her down, "First of all your friends are safe. If you know that Brice and Scott are werewolves then you know how werewolves are with their mates. That's one thing humans got right in their books. Your friends are in safe hands and you can visit them anytime if you want to make sure. If you know who I am then you know I am a vampire but I assure you I mean your brother no harm as he is my mate. Hurting him will be like killing myself"

"But loving him will kill him as well" she had calmed down now but instead of anger he eyes held sadness, "I can't lose him. I have known so long the day would come and prayed everyday he would never meet you but..." She was choked by her own tears breaking down but felt hands wrap around her body.

"Big sis please don't cry. I know the risks but... I'm willing to be with him even if it means losing my life. I know that my existence was a mistake but finally whatever curse was placed upon you both can finally be broken and you can finally live your life the way it was intended" Oliver said hugging his sister even tighter.

"Oli don't speak like that. I won't allow..."
"Damien it's okay. I have always known I would die one day. It's sooner that expected but it was inevitable. Now I know the real reason it all happened at least I know my death will not be in vain"

"No little brother there has to be a way we can save you. I can't lose you. Whether you were meant to live or not I can't lose you" Olivia held him tighter as well.
"He is right. If the curse dies with him it loses its power whether Damien loves him or not" Chester said as he realised it as well.
"Oliver has to die to kill the curse" Delun added with a frown, "it's the only way you both can finally free"

"How can I be free if I lose my soulmate. If the curse breaks then I have no guarantee I would ever see him again like I did with Olivia" Damien said in distress. He couldn't lose Baek. Not just when he got him.
"Sorry what do you mean?" Olivia said giving them a confused look along with Phoebe.
"It seems we have some explaining to do" Chester said.

"And preparation" Delun added but everyone gave him a confused look, "She knows you messed with her curse and she is coming after you all. She wants to kill Chester and Oliver and fix her curse. I barely made it out alive and all I did was cast a protection spell. She's out for blood and she is killing everything in her way"

°°°°°°°°°°

Drama is about to happen? What can they do to fix everything? For the curse to break Oli has to die before the evil witch gets her hands on him but on the other hand no one wants him to die. What can they do to save Oli but still break the curse?