1. Won't or can't?

1. Won't or can't?

"I refuse and that's final. Your master hates me already and I don't want to give him more reason to despise me" Chester looked away with a frown.
He knew if he looked his lover In the eyes he would do anything for him. He needed to stand his ground and be firm.

Damien hated witches and had every right to considering that a witch single handedly ruined his love life for an eternity.
Chester actually felt sorry for the vampire prince but wasn't willing to get murdered even if he was trying to help.

"I love you and if you do this one thing for me he will love you too" Sterling begged in response.
Sterling had been begging Chester for I don't know how long now just to get him to help solve his masters problem.
Or should he say curse.
Every curse had a solution but this specific one didn't seem like there was a loophole.

"No Sterling that's final. I won't do it" Chester was now getting frustrated. He just wanted Sterling to drop the issue but he was being crazy stubborn.
"Won't or can't?" Sterling asked as he poked his lovers pride.
Drastic times call for drastic measures. He had a front seat view of Damien's love life and it wasn't a pretty sight.
He had watched time and time again as Damien met his soul mate Olivia, the joy that came along with their love until the day he lost her and the grief that would overcome him.

Damien had tried everything. He tried 24hour protection, different methods all the time to ensure her safety but nothing ever worked.
He even tried avoiding her but fate would always bring them together. He tried so much more but the end was always inevitable.

Death was always her destination.

She never made it to her 21st birthday. Then he would wait for her again and when they meet the cycle would continue the same way.
Damien refused to seek the help of witches because he did not trust them and hated them with a passion.
Sterling was tired of watching his master and best friend suffer and so if Chester could help then he was going to convince him even if it meant poking his pride.

"WHAT?" Chester responded in shock.
"Its okay babe. I understand that not all witches are powerful enough for this. It won't change the way I feel about you and..."
"Not powerful enough?" Chester lashed out cutting him off. Sterling put on a pitiful face as Chester fell into his trap.

"I'll have you know that I cast my first spell when I was 3years old. A normal witch only casts their first successful spell at 6 years at least. No one even dares to cross me because they know that I might be small but when I explode erupt like a volcano I wipe everything out like molten larvae. When there's a big problem they all come to me for help" Chester took a deep breath before giving his lover the 'do you really think that low of me' glare.

"Are you saying you can help?" Sterling responded choosing his words wisely.
"I'm the best of the best. Of course I can help" Chester said like it was the most obvious thing in the world.
"So you can break the curse?" Sterling finally smiled but Chester's silence got him worried.
"You can right?" He asked again.

"Well...I can't break the curse. No one can" Sterling's face immediately fell and it broke his lovers heart.
"But...it doesn't mean nothing can be done" Chester said and Sterling looked at him with hope in his eyes.

"You will need to get me personal belongings of Damien and Olivia and a few other things. We only have one shot at this" he explained.
"What are you going to do?" Sterling asked now filled with excitement.
"I have a plan. It's crazy but it just might work"

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

What do you think Chester is going to do?

Do you think his plan to save Damien's precious Olivia will succeed?

Will Damien lose Olivia all over again?