What Bad Girls Get

And the first is DDLG bc I am a Little and I can't help it 😁🤷.

Gerard's POV

(Y/n)'s been very mischievous, probably trying to provoke me. She's been consciously misbehaving and no amount of spanking is going to get through to her. Her whimpers have turned into soft moans that mess with my arousal but today is the day I remind her who the boss is.

"Pardon me, sugar." She looks up from her coloring book.
"Yes, Daddy?"
"I went into the freezer and noticed the ice cream was gone. Care to explain?"
"Um, well, I..."
"And don't you dare lie to me."
She remained silent as her little cheeks turned a dark red.
"Mmm. Did you even have lunch?"
No sound from her as she played with her fingers.
"I see. So since you wanna eat sweets before lunch, I want you to taste something else."
"Huh? No spanking?"
"Not this time, little one. You enjoy your spankings more than I would like. Knees, now." I say taking off my belt.

I unzip my pants slowly, pressing the track against my growing bulge. I can tell we've both been wanting this, but Littles have times when they're in heat, so it almost doesn't surprise me that she's craving it more than I am.
"Come on, kitten. Are you really gonna make me take it out by myself?" I tease.
After appearing to be struggling with herself for a few more seconds, she ends up crawling to me only to rub my bulge through my boxers.

"Daddy feels big."
"Thank you kitten."

She looks up at me, her eyes practically begging for permission. To arouse myself more, I rub myself against her fingertips, the only thing separating the two being the fabric of my boxers.

"Do you want it?" I ask.
"Yes, Daddy."
"Well, how do you ask?"
"D-Daddy please."
"There's a good girl."
The little angel takes my cock out causing my breath to hitch in my throat as the atmosphere hits it.
"Since you ate all that ice cream, let's see how cold that pretty little mouth is. Open for Daddy."
I guide myself into her mouth but when she starts to suck I quickly pull myself back out, making her pout and cross her arms.

"Patience, Darling. You'll get to taste it soon. Just relax and let me feel your little throat."

I push back in, deepthroating her just enough to feel the chill of her throat around my shaft, completely hardening my cock. I slowly pull myself back out, her moaning around me as I did so.

"Shit, baby, it so cold and tighter than ever."

I stroke myself and chuckle at how she licks her lips hungrily as she watches me run my hand up and down the shaft that was just in her cold throat.

"That got your attention, didn't it? Go ahead."

She licked my tip slowly before trying to deepthroat me. I pull her off to give her time to breathe but she takes me back down as if she didn't want to. She couldn't enough of my cock but I know she'd never confess it out loud, to be fair, I didn't need her to. I guide her head back and forth on my girth, occasionally pulling all the way out just to spite her.

"Daddy, please. I need your cream."
"Beg for Daddy."
"Daddy, please!" She tries to pull my hips to her but I resist.
"Nice try. I said beg."
"P-please Daddy. I want it so bad."
"That's better." I let myself go and she sucked my cock harshly, noisily and quickly.
"Damn baby, you really want Daddy's cum, huh?"
She nodded quickly.
I hold onto the doorway and threw my head back as moans and profanities slipped from my mouth. She was going so fast and I watched the mixture of my precum and her spit start to leak and trickle from the corners of her mouth. I tangle my fingers in her hair and slowly made her take me down deeper.

"That's it. All the way. Your little throat's all mine, understood?"
"Mmmhm, mmm." She moaned.
"That's it, love. Lemme warm your throat with my seed. Ugh, fuck." She stroked my member over her tongue, waiting for my cum.

I yank her hair back and rub my head on her tongue before my warm seed rushed down her cold throat. As I cum, she swallows some of it, the rest escaping her mouth and dribbling down her chin.

"S-sorry, Daddy. I made a mess."
"It's okay. Next time you defy me, you won't drink anything from me. Are we clear?"
"Y-yes Daddy." She says cleaning her chin.
"Good, c'mon. Let's go get you cleaned up."