Secret-ary

Disclaimer: cheating. I love Jamia, it's just a fic. Future apologies for any assault. Also picture is recent ASF 😍😍

"(Y/n) my office, NOW!" Mr. Iero screamed through my intercom.

He's been being an ass for a while now. He's been giving me annoying tasks like "file every paper on my desk in order of date and importance" and impossible tasks like "you have 5 minutes to get my coffee from the Starbucks down the block". I need this job but he's been treating me like an unpaid intern.

I walk into his office and see him quickly typing on his computer. I stand there and wait for him to acknowledge my presence but he barely does, doesn't even look at me; just slows his breathing a little.
"Um, sir? You called?"
"Obviously, why else would you be in here? Now, why hasn't my 3 o'clock called yet?"
"They did sir but you were busy, remember?"
"Are you fucking kidding me right now?"
"Would you like me to call them back?"
"No just shut up. I need to think."
I stop talking and look down waiting for his response. I tilt my head up slightly and using my detective skills, I notice his wedding ring's on his right hand. Something must be wrong at home, that explains his bitchiness.

"Ugh whatever. (Y/n) coffee. Now." He finally says.
"So you don't want me to handle your 3 o'clock?"
"Y'know what, (y/n)? Close my blinds, we needa talk about your multiple questions."
"I apologise, sir. Won't happen again."
"Close my goddamn blinds."
I practically ran across the carpet and pull his blinds shut and when I turn around I notice Mr. Iero standing at his desk, now loosening his tie.
"All your questions annoy me sometimes."
"I meant no disrespect, sir. I was just saying I could do something for you so you would have less work. But I didn't think you would take it as being incapable."

He squinted at me before pointing down at the twin chairs in front of his desk. I immediately sat down as he walked around his desk and toward the door. I heard it click.
"I wasn't finished." I felt his warm shallow breathing on the back of my neck.
"As I was saying, your questions annoy me, but it shows me that you have a brain. My bad for working you so hard, it's just...my wife cheated but won't admit it. I don't mean to take it out on you."
"It's okay sir. I just knew there was something up with you."
He scoffs. "When is your shift over?"
"6:30."
"Good, we got time to...chat.
5 minutes of sultry whispering and my hot ass boss was pulling the hair pin out my bun, letting my hair cascade down my shoulders.
"Huh, I thought it'd be longer." He said twirling the ends.
Mr. Iero pulled my dress straps off my shoulders and ran his tattoed fingers across my collarbone. I shivered.
"Mr. Iero, I don't think we should. It's unprofessional and someone could catch us."
"Funny. You didn't seem to mention my cheating wife as a concern."

Shit. I wasn't really thinking about her, mostly cuz I can see shadows of people moving bejust outside the door. Im more concerned about them seeing than his stupid wife. She had him all to herself and she cheated? Unless she was drunk, I don't understand.
"Was she drunk?" I ask.
"Hm?" He whispered.
"Was she drunk? You're wife."
"No, she knew full well what she was doing. I found messages of 2 weeks prior to her coming home smelling like sex. Didn't even try to hide it."
"I'm sorry sir."
"For what? Her?"
"No."
I spun around and dropped to my knees in front of him, earning his sexy ass eyebrow raise.
"Hm? Unprofessional huh? You were kinda driving me crazy pressed against me."
"It is unprofessional."
"I guess that just means you'll have to scream my first name instead."
"Sc-scream?"
"(Y/n), once you take my cock into your mouth. We have pushed the boundaries of professional and office crush."
"You knew?"
"Of course I knew. You're my secretary, you're with me all damn day."
Someone suddenly knocked on the door so i quickly stood up and fixed myself while Frank opened the door.

"Mr. Iero, the CEO of Syncical asked about a 6 o'clock meeting today." Said one of my coworkers.
"Yes thank you, Derek. Tell him try 8, cuz I have to take care of family business."
"Yes sir."
He looked at me and I played off my horniness for sadness and he gave me a sympathetic look. He probably thought I was getting lectured since I've been in here so long. He mouthed 'sorry' to me before closing the door and Mr. Iero locked it.
"Family business?" I asked.
"It's not a lie. I'm fucking you 'til 6:30, and I have to deal with my lying wife all through 7."
"Y-you are? That was direct."
"Yeah, you were already on your knees. Why, you a virgin?"
"No no no, I just, wasn't expecting you to admit it."
"Don't worry, unlike her, I'm honest. And like I was saying, professional lines will be crossed if you let me take you, but you know that."
"Yes Mr. Iero."
"Good. Sit."

I sit back in one of the chairs in front of his desk, his legs partially apart in front of me. He unzipped his pants and took himself out while staring at me. His eyes seemed caring but dominant.
"What?" I finally question his stare.
"I'm just thinking about how long we've both been wanting this."
"Really? Both, huh?"
"Shut up and suck." He laughed.
I took him into my mouth slowly, sucking him deeper. I stroked the remainder with my right hand and he just ran his fingers through my hair, whispering words of encouragement.

"Shit good job."
"Fuck you're so good."
"Keep going for me baby, please."
"Don't stop, god, please don't stop."

By the way he was rocking his hips to my rhythm, I could tell he was close. I knew he wanted to be inside me so I stopped. He looked down at me smiling.
"I knew those lips were plump for a reason." He winked, "Bend over."
I did as he said and pulled up my dress, ready for him. I could barely believe this was happening much less at work. I was so caught up in my thoughts I would've screamed if he hadn't covered my mouth.
"Shut up or you will never get this from me again, we clear?"
"Crystal Frank."
"Actually I'm bluffing. You are way to tight to stay away. But my point still stands."
I giggle into his hand making him pull my hair back so I would look at him.
"What's so funny?"
"So in love with the feeling already? Not one stroke yet."
"Cut me some slack, haven't felt anything in a while. But don't worry, my stamina is amazing."
He suddenly started pounding all his frustrations out on me, not even caring about how much I was quivering already. I bit down on my lip and his finger as he fucked his anger into me.

"Fuck you're right around me. Ugh god, you make me hate her more." He moaned.
"Frank p-please you're pounding me too hard. I'm g-gonna scream."
"No you're fucking not. You're gonna stay here and take my cock. Quietly."
"Frankie please. I can't."
"I said you will and you're going to." He growled.
He used his other hand to hold my hip as his thick cock continued to rip me apart, shaking the desk and pulling soft moans from my throat. Its ruined when I look over and see a picture frame on his desk shaking with he power of his thrusts and I guess he could tell because the next thing I knew my back was pressed against his chest, making me clench and cum around him. I whimpered.

"Ooo, I felt that. Must like this position but you're guilty. We can stop if you want."
"No it's fine, it's just weird cuz she's your wife. I don't wanna hurt your relationship."
"Don't worry, she did that when she slept with my best friend. Possibly more than once."
"In that case, hurry up. I don't want anyone catching me cumming all over my boss's dick." I smirked.
He held me close and pounded into me while whispering sweet nothings that could make any girl here faint. He even kissed me and not like an "I'm used to kissing" way. More like a "you're mine" way.

"Ugh, Frank. Shit, so deep."
"Frankie, please. I'm cumming again."
"God, so tight around me, fuck. I might cum too."
"F-fuck harder."
He pulls me over to the wall and fucks me slowly but deeply against it. He moans lowly in my ear so I push myself against his thrusts making him throw his head back in pleasure.
"Fuck I think I'm in love with you." He moans into my ear.
"Same here. It feels so good."
"I'm cumming inside you. I hope you're on birth control cuz if not, I think I just found my new wife."
"I'm not Frankie."
"Hm. Don't wanna be my wife, huh? Fair."
"Fuck I'm cumming!" I gasped.
"Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck!"

He pushed my hips away to pull out but I grabbed his wrist and pulled him back into me and like a reflex, he pulled my hair and hips to him as he emptied his load into me. As he did I felt very pulse, stretch and drop of his orgasm waiting for him to finish. We stand there breathing when he starts chuckling behind me.
"Haven't had a fuck that good in months."
"Well whenever you need more, I'm right across the hall."