Ware Me Out

Mikey's POV

While trying to sleep I hear small noises coming from somewhere in the bedroom I share with my girlfriend, (Y/n). I roll over to be met with a dim phone light under the bedsheets. I pull them off to uncover her.

"Huh? Oh, sorry baby. Did I wake you?" She sounded awfully perky.
"Baby, what are you doing up so early? It's 2:30 in the morning."
"Sorry I couldn't sleep and I got bored."
"You don't even sound remotely tired. How long have you been awake?"
"Since 1."
"Oh hell no. You need to sleep little one."
"Mikey I'm fine. Go back to sleep."
"I wasn't asking a question. Gimme the phone, panties off, and face the wall."
She hesitates before handing me her phone so I could put it on my nightstand. She then rolls over and slides her panties off under the blanket.
"Give it here."
She hands it to me while I pull down my boxers and toss them onto the floor. I use her cute black panties to stroke myself into at least a semi-erection. She starts to turn around to look back at me but I turn her the other way.

"M-Mikey what are you doing?"
"I'm gonna put this little girl to bed."
I rub between her little folds and already feel the cool wetness of it, making my half-hard cock instantly rock solid and hit my stomach.
"How are you so wet already, kitten? I barely touched you."
"I, uh...I just want it so bad sir."
"Liar, you wouldn't be this wet already. Were you watching porn, babygirl?"
"A little."
"Aww, was baby's cunt being needy?"
She nods slowly.
"Don't worry, I'm gonna make it all better."
I guide myself into her from behind, covering her mouth as I thrust slowly so her moans are muffled by my hand.
"My baby girl really needed my cock, huh? Why didn't you just ask me?"
"You were sleeping, I didn't w-wanna wake you so I tried to take c-care of it." She whimpered.
"Aww, my poor baby. You can always tell me when you need me."
"I'm sorry sir."
"It's okay. Just ask next time."

I start to thrust deeper and faster, rocking the bed in the process, but I realize it was making too much noise so I flip her onto her stomach and pin her hands to her pillow. She squirms, trying to get out of my grip but I'm much stronger than her and it doesn't work.
"Mr. Way fuck me already. I want it now!"
"Beg for me."
"No!" She whines.
"Excuse me?"
She pauses. "I s-said no."
I pin her to the bed and wrap my hand around her neck. She squirms under me until I smack her bratty little ass to make her remember who the fuck she was talking to.
"I think you forgot who you were talking to. I said to beg, or I will leave you on this bed to continue pleasuring yourself."
"I'm s-sorry Mr. Way. I just want you so bad, please give it to me sir."
"That's better."

I release her neck then slide back into her harshly, making her gasp. I thrust into her slow and deep while pinning her wrists back to the pillow above her. It doesn't take long before I start pounding her into the mattress with her walls already contracting against me. The sound of the rocking bed, my balls slapping against her ass and her moans flood the room but I don't care anymore, I just want my baby girl. I spank her with each thrust, marking her ass with my handprint.

"I shouldn't have....to deal with....your bratty ass this early....in the fucking....morning." I say between smacks.
All the sounds in the room and her wetness was really getting me close to orgasm. I release her hands and rest them on her hips, pulling her back onto me as I fuck her cunt raw. She screams for me while her walls twitch and squeeze around me as she cums. She gets so tight around me it brings me near the edge of my climax. I slow down my thrusts trying to make my orgasm last but soon enough the pressure builds so much and I fuck her harder until it's too much. I slide into her as deep as I could and feel my load gush inside her warmth.

"Ohhh fuck!" I groan throwing my head back.
"M-Mikey, it's so much."
"Ugh shit."
I pull myself out of her slowly and she turns over making it easier to cuddle up next to her. She yawns softly so I chuckle and squeeze her butt firmly.
"Now take that bratty ass to bed."
"Yes, sir." She says kissing my hand.