California Dreaming

Male

Being the drummer for My Chem meant going on tour with them and playing for everyone, which I loved of course. But God forbid I was on stage by myself because I had horrible stage fright. We had just arrived in California for a show in San Francisco so naturally we find the hotel we booked closest to the concert venue.

"Okay so bad news." Gee says walking away from the receptionist, "Apparently only 4 rooms were booked. I don't know what happened to Ray's room but it's taken."
"Can't we just order a new one?" Ray asked.
"Well, all of our rooms were next to each other and the rest of the floor is booked. And also it would cost another $300."
"Well, shit." Mikey said.
"It's fine why don't you bunk with me, man?" I ask.
"Isn't there only one bed in our rooms?" Frank asked.
"Like we haven't all seen each other naked. I think we'll manage." I laughed.
"Touchè." Gee shrugged walking back to confirm with the lady at the desk.
So confession time, Ray is hot; plain and simple. Not like anything'll happen, we're only friends. Besides, we've seen each other naked, but I just wish I could feel it against me. While I'm unpacking my bags in our room Ray goes to shower while I play on my phone on the bed. Next thing I know Ray jumps on the me, making me yell.

"What the hell!?" He just laughed at me.
A rock started to grow in my pants feeling him pressed against my ass, I tried my best not to grind against but goddamn I wondered how he would've felt inside me.
"I thought you were showering, ya asshole." I say plucking his forehead.
"Um no. I said I had to take a leak, hardhead." He knocked on the top of my head. "Then I walked out and you were grinding into the bed. So who is she or he?"
I'm bisexual but mostly into guys, hence my major crush on this hunk of a human with his dick against my ass. The audacity; and he doesn't even know it.

"I'm not talking to anyone, asshat."
"Whatever, dumbass." He pulled my hair and I quickly suppressed a moan before elbowing him off. He laughed as he stood up and smacked my ass. I bit my lip, wishing it was a little harder.
"Going to the bar, wanna come? Or do I have to mess with Frank instead?"
"Nah I'm good. I'm jetlagged, have fun."
"Yeah okay. Tell the lucky guy I said that you better be able to walk when I get back."
I threw a pillow at him but he closed the door before it could hit him.
About 10 minutes after he left, my boner was still going strong to the point of slight pain. I crawled up to the right side of the bed and laid on the pillow, replaying Ray's actions over and over in my head. Him pinning me to the bed, pulling my hair, smacking my butt. Next thing I know I'm groping and palming myself through my jeans until I take them off along with my boxers. Stroking from base to tip, gasping his name at the tip. I've always been a top, but something about him makes me wanna be bent over this very bed and taken.

15 minutes of heavy panting, fingering, and calls of his name as I prod at my prostate, I finally cum all over my stomach and thighs. Exhausted, 12:46 is the last time I see on the alarm clock before I get under the comforter and fall asleep, satisfied.

Ray's POV

I came to me and y/n's room about 1am; on the dot actually. I unlock the door and walk in to see all the lights still on but he's passed out in bed. I get in my pajamas and as I'm about to turn off the lights I hear soft mumbling from across the room.
"R-Ray. Please."
"Yeah man?" I ask walking over to the bed. "Are you--" he's asleep again. Whatever.

I notice his jeans and boxers in the edge of the bed stained with a white goo making me roll my eyes at the horny son of a bitch before turning the lights off and walking to the other side of the bed. I put my phone on the nightstand then get under the covers feeling something cold against my thigh, so I reach down and see his phone covered in more cum. Like Jesus Christ did he just go to sleep after he finished?
I turn on his phone wanting to blackmail him with whatever freaky shit he was watching but a tent in my boxers began to form when I see the selfie we took earlier zoomed in on my face. I don't even know what to think especially when I see he was completely naked under the blanket next to me.

I put his phone on my nightstand before pulling my boxers down to release some pressure from myself.
"But Ray you're straight." He mumbled again.
I stop, thinking he heard me but he just sighed before he snored softly and rubbed his ass against my thigh.
"Oh Ray."
I blush at he realization that he's dreaming about me in the worst way as I stroke to the rhythm of his grinding and frequent gasps of
"Oh don't stop", "Faster" and "More". I was nearing the point of arousal that would make his dream come true. I eventually can't resist his desperate little grinds anymore so I turn on my side and pull his hips against mine, wanting him to feel what he did to me.

"D-deeper Ray. I'll never kiss Gerard again." He mumbled.
Ooo, a jealousy fantasy. This'll be very fun to play out.
"Shh, I'm not even inside you yet." I whisper into his neck.
I test how deeply he's dreaming by slowly pushing my cock in his ass, feeling his hole wrap around it perfectly. Somebody fingered himself. I wait for a proper awakened response but I'm shocked to only hear soft snores. Damn he's a heavy ass sleeper.
"I just w-wanted to see what you'd do since you were watching me." He mumbled, grinding again.
"Damn baby boy I get it; you want me." I say thrusting slowly.
He's slipping deeper into the dream than I thought he would so I try not to plow into his ass full force since he was still asleep but damn, did it feel good. I reach over and jack him off earning a whimper into my other hand.
"Shh, shh, shh. Just enjoy, baby boy." I whisper.
"Ah, ah, ah. Oh please Ray."

I chuckle at how slutty he sounds but try to keep down the noise with Frank next door and Gee and Mike across the hall. I tightened my grip on his wrist making sure he couldn't touch anything and mess up his fantasy. I just want him to have his moment and play this out cuz I don't wanna ruin anything. The bed starts to creak and sway sideways as Y/n starts to fuck himself on my dick moaning my name.
"I love you Ray. Please own my ass, Alpha."
Alpha? Is that the name he's been dying to call me? I was confused at first but I came around the more he moaned it.
"Oh f-fuck, I love you too, pup." I say pushing him onto his stomach and fucking him into the mattress. Hearing him gasp as I did, I knew he was awake.

"R-Ray, I wanna feel you for real." He moaned into his pillow.
I lean in close to his ear. "You've been feeling me the entire time puppy." I fuck him faster.
"Oh Alpha, make me your omega." He whimpered desperately.
"Oh is the puppy ready to cum?" I ask smacking his ass roughly.
"Ahh Alpha. Again, again please!"
"Hush pup. You're being too loud; looks like Gerard's gonna wake up."
"No, no."
"Then shut the fuck up and take your Alpha's cock quietly."
He buried his face into his pillow and whimpered loudly. I brought his ass up slightly trying not to make him scream too loud.
"Fuck, you're so tight for me, omega. Pulsing around me, god, you're so hot."
"A-alpha, I'm gonna cum."
"Me too puppy. Turn over, I wanna help you."

He flipped onto his back and I pushed back into him and stroke his cock with the same force and speed as I was thrusting until he came all over his chest DN stomach. As he was clenching around me from his orgasm, I pulled myself out to the tip before slamming back in all the way to cum and throb deep inside of my pup.
After we both stopped twitching and I pulled out, I kissed his nose then lips.
"You heard that part too?" He asked sheepishly. I could hear the blush in his face and smiled.
"I'll go out with you, puppy."
"But you're--"
"Shh." I cut him off knowing what he was about to say, "Let your Alpha take care of you. Come here."
He rolls over into my arms and I stroke his (y/h/c) hair as we both fell asleep.
"I love you Y/n."