Spent and Pent

One day I went to go visit Frank at his house but when he doesn't answer his phone, I figure he's fallen asleep. I try knocking harder on the door but I hear his guitar shredding from his garage, I think he's more awake than I thought. I run to the garage and bang on the windows, it soon lifts and reveals a sweaty, tired-looking Frank.

"(Y/n)! You're here!"
"I've been calling you, ya moron." I roll my eyes.
"Oh sorry. Guitar's loud as hell. So what's up?"
"I came to chill with you on your day off, but you're not chilling as much as thought you'd be."
"Yeah, I was just bored."
We hug but Frank winces and jolts slightly when I touch his shoulder.
"What happened?"
"Nothing, it's just sore and tense from playing."
"Well don't worry I can help you with that."
"Really, what are you gonna do? Gimme a massage?"
I raise my eyebrow at him.
"Oh no, you are aren't you?"
"C'mon Frankie, it's not that bad."
"Fine, whatever. If it'll get this knot out of my shoulder."

I guide him to the couch in the corner of the garage and sit him up on it. I stand between his knees and knead his shoulders while he winces and jolts around.
"Frank stop moving, c'mon."
"It hurts!"
"If you stopped moving it wouldn't hurt as much."
"Shut up, you're not my mom."
"Ugh, what do I gotta do to make it feel better?"
"I don't know, maybe you should kiss it. That's what moms do." He teased.
"Y'know what fine. I'll kiss it."
I lifted his stubbly chin and kissed him for a second. I admit it wasn't my place but it shut him up. I stood back up to continue to knead his shoulders and around his neck.
"Wow, that really shut you up, didn't it?"

About a minute goes by and my hands start to get a little tired.
"Frankie, does it feel better yet?"
He doesn't answer.
"Frankie?"
I look under me to see him palming his erection through his pants and I instantly go dark red.
"Lemme touch you."
"What?"
"That fucking skirt, flowing in my face, make me so hard."
"Frankie, your girlfriend." I protest as if I care about that dumb blond. She was annoying, irrational and obviously wasn't doing a good job in bed because Frank would never even dream about cheating.
"She cheated, don't care. Need you, so hard." He was already so taken over with lust he was speaking in fragments.

"Fine Frank what do you want me to--ah!" I was mid-sentence before he pulls me to him with hands firmly on my butt. I look down at his head that was buried in my thighs only to feel him sliding my panties down them. I gasp and try to move out his grip but I suddenly feel his tongue and lips moving against my clit and folds.

"Oh, f-fuck. What are you--ohh!"
"So wet, taste so good, mmmm." He muttered.
I hold his head while he eats me out sloppily. He seems so desperate to touch someone, I would feel bad if it didn't feel so good.
"Fr-Frankie slow down. Y-your tongue. If you don't st-stop I'm gonna fall." I moan out.
"Fine." He growls.
He grabs my right thigh and throws it over his corresponding shoulder then lifts the other as he stands up. He then lays me on his spot on the couch and continues to eat me. He stares at me with lust blown eyes as he shoves his tongue into me.

"Wait, wh-where is she? She's not here, right?"
He just shrugged as he quickened his pace. I moan loudly but manage to hear him unzip his pants so I quickly look down to see his hand disappear and reappear behind my legs. He moans into my clit. I try to push his face away but he swats my hand away with his other hand.
"(Y/n). So sweet, mine now. All mine."
"Fr-Frank I'm gonna cum soon. P-please."
"Me too, close. God."
His fingers suddenly dive into my cunt next to his tongue making me arch my back as I came all over his mouth. He lapped it all up before quickly standing up. He sat me up and shoved his cock into my mouth quickly, moaning loudly and deeply. I held his hips firmly as he fucked my mouth to his orgasm.
"So much, get ready."
Once I added my tongue, it only took two more strokes for him to blow his entire load down my throat. He groaned out my name loudly as his thrusts became shaky and lost rhythm. When he was done, I sucked on his tip to make sure all of it was out. He then tilted my head back to make sure I drank everything he had to give.

"Fuck that was incredible. Sorry if I couldn't speak." He chuckled, eyes fading back to his eye color.
"It's fine, that was just hot. I never knew you were so frustrated."
"She hasn't touched me since she cheated and to be fair, you're a lot tastier than her."
He bent down and kissed me deeply. In our kiss, we tasted each other on our lips and tongue making me moan into the kiss.
"Frank, oh my god! Why the fuck are you kissing that slut? Y'know what, I hope she tastes as good as me because we're through!"
"Good thing she does."
Skyler scoffs. "And how do you know that? She probably tastes disturbing."
"Oh believe me. She tastes the best." He winked.
"Fuck you, Frank!"
"You don't!" He rolled his eyes as she stormed out of the room.
"She could've walked in on something way worse."
"I don't know, I think I'm in love with the sight of you drinking my cum."
"Would you like to see it again?"
"Oh god yes please."