Leave Us Be

This is a part 2 of a oneshot if you know, you know 🤷

Since Gee left me bored and aroused at his desk, I decide to rub myself through my jeans, moaning slightly at the release of pressure. I hear loud chanting from the multiple men outside then Gerard yelling for them to shut up, which was kinda hot. Him controlling all those men out there when I know he'll crack under me even mentioning sex, just something about it.
I'm now bottomless and rubbing myself to the sound of his rage and aroused induced yelling. Before I could adjust myself, I heard a belt buckle hit the tile floor and instantly opened my eyes to see Gee standing there with a very smug look on his face.

"Every time I come into this office, I find a surprise from you."
"Well, do you have a surprise for me this time?"
He locked the door behind him. "As a matter of fact, I do."
He walked over and we made out for a bit before he slid his laptop and papers over to give make more space on his desk for him to sit me down again. He sat me down and pulled down his pants and boxers, revealing his hard on.
"Didn't go away, huh?" I say.
"Shut up, like I can just forget about your sexy body in 5 seconds."
"Not with that attitude you can't."
"Hey, sass is my job."
"And what are you gonna do about it Mr. Scary mob boss?"
"Oooo, now you're really testing me."

He pulled me off he desk and bent me over it roughly, forcing a gasp past my lips.
"Scream as loud as you want. I don't care if they hear, they'll just try to ignore it." He whispered.
He slid into me with ease thanks to my wetness and grabbed my hips tightly.
"Already wet, huh sugar? And you're telling me to forget."
"Gee, I-"
"Nu-uh. No words, just screams."
He angled himself into my gspot, verified by my moan and started pounding into it with very little sympathy.
"I love you baby. D-Don't ever leave me."
"Leave alone, unloved and unsatisfied? Not a chance, baby girl, not a chance."
With one more harsh thrust, I wrap my legs around him tightly as his fingers digs into my hips. He groans as he thrusts a few more times as he emptied himself into me. We took a final gasp and sigh before we rested our heads against each other. He then chuckled darkly and raised my chin with his finger.

"I adore you." He whispered.
"Oh really Mister big mob boss?"
"You know I do. I'd throw all this away if it meant you'd be happy."
"Well don't worry about that. I like the danger." I tugged gently on his tie, "And the way you take charge."
"Easy there, kitten. I don't want the boys to get too much of a show. Maybe when we get home."