Sweaty Secret (2)

When we got home, Fun Ghoul and Party Poison tucked themselves away while I fixed my clothes before we all got out the car, but I couldn't walk straight thanks to Frank so he was one to carry me to my room with Party following close behind.
When we got to my room, they threw me on the bed and stood at the front of it, watching me.

"Clothes off, now." Party said.
"What's the magic word?" I tease.
"It's obvious she needs to be punished." Party rolled his eyes as his dropped belt to the floor.
"She's doing this for attention." Ghoul said.
"You both got it wrong."
Frank took off his pants and boxers then stood at the edge of the bed with his erection twitching against his stomach. I just stared at it with want.
"Suck."
I fight with myself but the tone in his voice went to my core, making me squeeze my thighs together. I crawl over to him, then kiss and suck on the underside of his warm, throbbing cock.

"Hey Gee I think I found the magic word." He laughed.
"Shut...up." I say licking from his base to his tip.
"Mmm, I knew you loved it." He moaned jerking his hips.
Gee went onto the bed behind me then pulled down my skirt and panties. He squeezed and smacked my ass twice, making me moan around Fun.
"It's so much better now that I can see how good this ass looks."
"I think she likes getting spanked."
Frank grabs my hair and pushes his cock down my throat while Party pushed into me. He held my hips down as he fucked me. His thrusts were quick, deep and continuously hit my g spot.
"Mmm fuck. This little ass is mine, got it?" He smacks my ass again.
"Y-yes Gerard."
"So you're gonna flaunt it for me. When I call you better had already lost your panties."
"Yes Gerard."
"Our good little bitch."
"If that ass is yours, then this sassy mouth is mine. Just know if you sass me after this, your mouth is getting fucked"

I nod slowly while staring up at him. I swirl my tongue his head which was leaking so much precum, I just knew how close he was.
"Holy fuck you love my cock, don't you?"
I nod slowly and stroke him over my tongue but when he takes his cock away I pout at him.
"Bad girls don't get treats. They get punished."
"Please l-lemme taste your cum Fr-Frankie." I moan because of Party's speed.
"Hm, I don't know. Gee what do you think?"
"I don't know but I'm about to cum again. Wanna do it together?"
"Mhm, mhm! Please Frankie I'll be a good little bitch."
I quickly pull his hips to me and suck harhsly to the rhythm of Gerard's thrusts. Fun started moaning like crazy as he fucks my mouth and pulls my hair.
"Yes you will. Ohhh fuck! I don't th-think I can hold it anymore!"
"Ghoul you ready?" Party asks, thrusts faltering.
"Y-yeah, fuck, fuck, oh fuck!"

Ghoul's seed gushed inside my mouth just as Gerard spilled his load inside me. They both groaned and called my name out loudly. Party thrusted a bit more then stopped. He smacks my ass while Fun tipped my head and smirked at me.
"Everything."
I struggle to swallow how much he pumped into my mouth but I eventually do it, with a little leaking from the corner of my mouth. He wipes it with his finger and I lick it off. He suddenly picks me up and lays me at the top of the bed gently, next to Party's sleeping body then lays next to me. They both wrap their arms around my waist as I feel Party's cum dripping out of me.

"Goodnight, (y/n)."
"Goodnight, Ghoul."
"Goodn--" Party breathes.
"Night Party."