404: Trust Not Found

Disclaimer: cheating but other than that angry Gee ☹️

Friday night, I went to visit Gerard to keep him company while Lynz goes out with her friends, again. Gee told me through text that they've talked about her frequent leaving and she got mad at him. I knock on the door and Lynz opens it with her bag, ready to leave. She pushes me into the house then slammed the door. I walk upstairs confused to see Gerard looking out the bedroom window at Lynz's speeding car. I knock on the doorway, making him turn around and sigh.

"What was that all ab-?"
"I don't know, let's just talk about something else." He stopped me.
"Okayy, how was the pool the other day?"
"Ugh, oh my god!"
"Oh boy."
I sit on the king-sized bed in the middle of the room before he started to pace around like he always did when he was frustrated.
"She kept staring at the lifeguard! Okay, she tried to flirt with him, so I told her to calm herself before I leave, right?"
"Uh-huh."
"And then she fucking stared at me while she did it again! And then claimed to be teasing me!"
"Maybe she was. Could it be possible that that's just her kink?"
"No wait! I'm not done!" He said. He even did his sassy little hair flip to turn around too, "She handed me her phone to text back her friend for her while she was driving and I saw the guy's number in her phone!"
"How do you know it was him?"
"She had a picture by the contact from the pool!"
"Oh, baby I'm sorry. I don't what to say."
"Neither do I!" He pouts.
He sits and rests his head on my lap while I stroke his red, fiery hair.

"Maybe you can get her back by using one of yours kinks on someone in front of her."
"My kinks?"
"Don't you have one? Everyone's into something."
"C'mon you know me, I have too many, but my main one sucks."
"What is it, I won't laugh."
"Fine it's uh, grinding."
"That's not bad, that's normal."
"I guess, I like just grinding against her while she's doing normal shit, like brushing her teeth. It turns me on so much."
"Practice on me, so you can do it to some girl at the bar in front of Lyns. Act like you already sweet-talked me and now you're trying to get me home with you."
I stand against the dresser with an attached mirror as he walks behind me, pressing himself against my butt. He holds my hips before rolling his hips slowly and sensually. I start to get aroused but remember than we're practicing so I contain myself.

"You're actually really good at this, Gee. So much control and passion."
"You doubted my skills? How dare you?" He whispers against my neck, but I can feel his erection growing against my butt and being that I was wearing leggings, it was very close to his tight jeans.
"No, I just didn't think you'd be this good."
"I can show you a different angle."
He pushed me against the edge of the bed and pressed his body against me, erection evident. He held my hips as he grinded against me.
"What if I grinded on someone at the beach in the sand?"
"Yeah." I breathe out.
"And I held her down like this while grinded faster. Wait we would have to be in bathing suits."
"Okay."
He pulls down his pants and my leggings then goes back to grinding his boxers against me. Softly groaning, his cock gets harder by the second making me wet as it pushes into my core. It wasn't long before we were both moaning and horny but the friction started to betray us as the corner of the bed pulls down my panties and my panties pulled down his boxers. His cock fell out and flicked my clit making me jump.

"Gerard!"
"Yeah? Oh fuck, sorry! I didn't even, I thought..."
"Is that your...?"
"Y-yeah sorry. Your underwear must've caught mine. I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable. You okay?"
"I'm fine, it just surprised me. I didn't think you'd take it this far. But it felt kinda good."
"Really?"
"Just never mind."
"No, no. Tell me. Where did it hit you?
"My clit."
"So here?"
He circled his tip over my clit and we both moaned in need and anticipation. I knew it was wrong, Lynz wasn't my friend, but Gerard was and that was his girlfriend, problems or not.
"Gee wait we can't. Lynz... she's still with..." I can barely stay focused on how horny I am, and his cock against me doesn't help the feeling at all.
"I know. We should stop. I have to respect our relationship."

Just then Gee's phone buzzed. I grabbed it from across the bed and told Gee it was Lynz saying she was gonna be at the bar longer than she thought, but there were multiple errors and typos in her text.
"She's drunk." He growled.
"Without a doubt."
"She's fucking drunk! She's definitely going home with someone else! She always gets to that point when I'm with her and how would this be any different!?"
"Sh-Should I tell her to come home?"
He was silent, probably burning with anger and disappointment. To confirm, I turn around to see his face bright red and his eyes brimming with tears. I was about to get up to hug him but he turned me back around and pressed me to the bed, angrily.
"Don't fucking text her anything. Leave her ass on read. Hopefully, her cheating ass is dumb enough to think that I'm okay with it."
"Gee, what are you gonna do?"
"Our practice session worked, so now we're gonna try for real. But you need to let me know if I'm hurting you, sugar, cuz Daddy needs to express some true rage."
"D-Daddy? Is that what she called you during sex?" I gasp.
"No, it's what you're calling me during sex."

He was usually never this hostile, it was actually a huge turn on to see it come out. He pushed into me deeply, being sure to press me into the corner of the bed making me moan. He started roughly pounding against my cervix as I fisted the sheets into my hands.
"While she's out being a whore, you're here being mine. Taking my cock in our room, after an hour of getting teased with it."
"Fuck, Daddy I'm cumming."
"Shit me too. All that fucking teasing against your hole got me s-so close already."
"Daddy oh please! Make me cum!"
"W-wanna cum together?"
"Yes please. So much pressure baby."
"I don't think I can pull out. Lynz has after pills in the bathroom."
"I'll take some after, j-just do it."
"Okay, here it fucking comes baby. Ohh yeah, fuck!"
He pulls my hips into him and cums deeply as I sit up, back against his chest and pant from my orgasm. He continues to empty himself while he rubs my stomach. He turns my face to him and looks into my eyes with his angry and lustful ones.

"Do you usually kiss your one night stand?"
"No. It's so I don't get attached."
"Good."
Gerard kissed me slow but hard. His tongue was all over mine and his hands roamed the front of my body, all while his dick throbbed inside me.
"That was to ensure the next time."
"Right after you properly dump her."
"Right. You can text her now."