Hold Myself Back

Jet Star's POV

While on the run from Dracs in the desert, (y/kj/n) and I take refuge in an abandoned motel. I rest her on one of the beds and I fall asleep watching her. About an hour later, I woke up to the sound of her calling me weakly. I rush over to her and sit next to her legs.

"Hey, what happened?" I say.
"Blood."
"Blood? Where?"
She lifts her hand to show a long slit in her hand.
"They stabbed me."
"Babe, why didn't you tell me earlier?! I'll be right back."
I run to my bag that had bandages and run back to her side.
"Jet?"
"Yeah?" I say carefully wrapping her hand.
"You called me babe."
"Wh-what?"
She slowly sat up until we were basically sharing air.
"You called me babe.
"Sorry. It just slipped out."
"How far away are the rest of the guys?"
"They said they're about 6 hours out. Turns out we ran away from the Dracs in the wrong direction."

We chuckled at each other before I quickly move in to kiss her, hoping that she accepts it. To my luck, she pulls me closer with her not injured hand. I feel her start to lean back so I follow her lead and lay on top of her. She drags her hand up my sides, slightly pulling up my shirt leading me to guess that she wants me.
I do the same to her, even putting my hand under her back to take off her bra.

"Ray?" Her voice was so breathy in my ear it made my pants get a little bit tighter.
"Too soon?"
"N-no. I want you so bad."
With those words, my brain was instantly consumed with lust.
"I know."
I quickly sucked hickeys and love bites into her neck and slowly kiss and caress down her body. I pull down her pants and go back up to kiss her while rubbing my bulge against her inner thigh. Before I knew it, we were both fully undressed and covered in bite marks and hickeys.
"Fuck, we don't have a condom."
"Just be careful." She says pulling me closer.
I carefully push myself into her making us moan loudly.
"Oh fuck, you're so fucking tight."
"F-fuck me, Ray. Please."

I thrust slowly to make sure she's okay but it wasn't long before she used her legs to pull me deeper so I quickened my pace making us both moan out.
"Ray!"
"Ugghh god! Baby, you feel so good!"
She scratches down my back with her good hand with every thrust I give her. I sit up and thrust faster, to which she screams my name like she's supposed to. I slide my hand up her breasts and grasp her throat tightly just to watch her gasp my name.
"Holy shit baby, I've never seen this side of you before." She moaned.
I release her throat and lay back on her, thrusting deeper and feeling her walls constrict against me making me groan in her ear.
"Don't you like it?"
"Oh god yes."
"Then what's my name?" I ask stopping my movements, making her gasp, "Tell me before I take it out."
"Ray, please!"
"Again baby."
"Ray!"

I thrust into her deeply causing her scream my name. I bury my face into her shoulder as I thrust slower and deeper.
"Oh shit baby don't stop! I need you!"
"Shit baby I can feel you squeezing on me. Are you gonna cum? Huh? You wanna cum around me?"
"Y-yes please. Please make me cum, Jet Star."
"I love you so much, (y/kj/n)." I whisper.
"I-I love you to Jet. Please don't stop."
I suddenly thrust faster making the sound of slapping skin and her screams to echo throughout the abandoned building. I feel my orgasm sneaking up to me but before I can tell (y/n), her walls clench around me as she cums.

"(Y/n), I'm cumming babe!"
"Fuck Ray, don't fucking stop!"
"Uggh shit baby girl! You're so.....fucking..... tight!" I groan and quickly pull out of her and end up spurting all over her stomach and waist. Panting, I lay down on her while she pants in my ear.
We suddenly hear yelling from outside, it sounds like Party Poison.
"Guys! Are you here?! You guys alright?!"
We hurry and clean off and get dressed and meet him downstairs.